Football Programmes Centre

WREXHAM HOMES
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WREXHAM HOMES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrexham

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:56 pm 
Post subject: WREXHAM HOMES

HI THERE I NEED MANY WREXHAM HOMES FROM LAST SEASON AND AWAYS FROM THE PREVIOUS 4 SEASONS,THEN I REQUIRE HOMES MAINLY PRE 1960 AND AWAYS FROM BEFORE 75,IF YOU CAN HELP GIVE US A MAIL IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
andy1966

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 pm 
Post subject:

I only have one Wrexham programme, home game against Oldham 78-79. You can have it for the cost of the postage...
saddlerboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:43 am 
Post subject: wrexham progs

sent you a pm got some wrexham aways that might interest you
RJ Programmes.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:11 pm 
Post subject: Wrexham

Check out www.rjprogrammes.com type in wrexham in the search box and will bring up over 20 Wrexham home and aways from the last 4 seasons.
grantham

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:16 pm 
Post subject:

Really any need to post your web address in EVERY post ??

We are here to help each others collections, and you have a link on your profile, please don't use this site just to advertise
ForestMick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:30 pm 
Post subject:

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
grimsbybarralad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 am 
Post subject:

Hi I have Grimsby v Wrexham 20.2.97 League 2 and

Grimsby v Wrexham 12.1.08 League 2

P.M. if interested. Cost £1.50 each + p/p

Ian..
pompeypete
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:37 pm 
Post subject: Grantham

grantham wrote:
Really any need to post your web address in EVERY post ??

We are here to help each others collections, and you have a link on your profile, please don't use this site just to advertise

Why do some people have to be so negative. RJprogramme was trying to help someone with programmes. So he runs a business--- so what.
We all use dealers or ebay.
I'm sure the administrator can say whether its right or wrong.

Scouse
Scouse
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:36 pm 
Post subject:

Pete,

To be fair to Grantham a few people had PM'd me about RJ Programmes posts as they are simply just spam.

We've had various programme websites come here before and spam their website constantly and not add to the forum in any way positive and they have been told much the same that Grantham has said above.

I have no problems with people advertising their website if they are contributing to the forum aswell and im not even that strict on people who just spam their websites but it can be very annoying.

It is something that will be looked at in due course and we may bring in restrictions on links in peoples posts until they have made x ammount of posts first.

RJ Programmes, as i say above i have no real issue but you would be more likely to get more business if you contributed to the forum and were more specific to users requests. Ie by telling wrexham exactly what you have that he requires rather than just trying to get him from this site onto yours - i dont think people would take any offence to this at all.

At the end of the day Footabll Programme Centre is a business too and it it would be extremly bad practice for someone from Asda to go and stand in the froozen food isle of Tescos and tell them to go to Asda down the road instead.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:42 pm 
Post subject:

Craig,
I think your comments about contributing first are the essence of what this forum is about, and are bang on. If this guy wants to come on here and sell programmes, then fair play to him, but I only buy and sell on here with people I know have been on here a while, and seem trustworthy. If I wanted to buy off a website, I'd google programme dealers. As you rightly point out too, you do run your own business off this site, and I think you have been pretty reasonable, allowing people to post their own links. I don't think Tesco would say its ok to put up adverts for your shop, as long as you chat to my customers and get on well with them!!

By the way, great result for your boys the other night, they are all heroes in my eyes!!! Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy
grantham

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:22 pm 
Post subject:

Back to the first question though, any Wrexham programmes ?

Anyone have a spare copy of Wrexham v Grantham 1949/50 FAC (Extremely long shot, but you never know Smile)

In the meantime, please visit my website:

www.I-sell-footballprogrammes-so-I-joined-this-forum-to-advertise-as-such.com
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 pm 
Post subject:

You sarcastic b*stard Grantham!!! Laughing
grantham

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:05 pm 
Post subject:

Thats me Wave
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: