Football Programmes Centre

Man City v Wolves + Crystal Palace v Man City
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Man City v Wolves + Crystal Palace v Man City

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
footysale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:12 pm 
Post subject: Man City v Wolves + Crystal Palace v Man City

Man City v Wolves + Crystal Palace v Man City 09/10

Programme + Teamsheet + Ticket Stub Needed for the above

Many Thanks

Shane

P.S How many covers were printed for the Wolves Home game? I have seen 2 different front covers so far require all of them.
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:19 am 
Post subject:

Hi Mate

There was 2 covers printed for the Wolves prog but one on each side of the programme so there was only one prog issued.

The Programme was a sellout and i don't have any spare

teamsheet i have one so i can only colour copy it for you if any good and ticket stub as i am a season card holder i didn't see any ticket stubs so best bet is probably conbay

Crystal Palace i am going to the game tonight so if you PM before 12pm then i will get you a programme at cost plus postage

Teamsheet heard it is usually a black and white photocopy so will try and get some of these but can't promise

and ticket i don't have any used spares but will se if i can see anything lying around on the floor for you but again can't promise

Cheers

Darren
footysale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:48 am 
Post subject:

Hiya Darren,

sorry for late reply been working all day hopefuly you picked up a spare and ticket-stub for palace and even maybe a teamsheet if not dont worry. and teamsheet for wolves colour copy would be great thanks. pm with all details many thanks shane
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:52 am 
Post subject:

Hiya Mate
i was going to pick an extra one up but what a F*ckin nightmare
set off from Manchester just after 1pm got to the M6 and congestion delays from Knutsford to Sandbach then as we got on the M40 we found long Delays buckinghamshire 2 lanes closed so we went M4 way to get out Buckinghamshire on the M40 then what comes on the radio F*ckin M25 Closed where we need to come off and tailback for miles so we ended up driving through London and kept getting lost as we we on track and then miss 1 turn on one way london and your knackered got to the ground five minutes after kickoff so programmes were all gone and our driver by the time he had parked the car near Selhurst station it was half time so he missed the whole first half. No offence to Crystal Palace fans but i hope we never play down there midweek again.

ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET HOLD OF A CRYSTAL PALACE V MANCHESTER CITY PROGRAMME FROM LAST NIGHT PLEASE APART FROM CONBAY??
stevecpfc1966

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:44 pm 
Post subject:

On conbay as you call it at cost price + postage
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:23 pm 
Post subject:

stevecpfc1966 wrote:
On conbay as you call it at cost price + postage

Cheers Mate wish id seen that sooner got some now of my local MCFC dealer £4 a pop
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: