Football Programmes Centre

Big Match Tickets for sale
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Big Match Tickets for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobH

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:29 pm 
Post subject: Big Match Tickets for sale

Hi all,

I have the remaining stock of big match tickets from my old football ticket business for sale.

I previously traded under Rare Match Tickets.com before selling on the business (due to promotion at the day job restricting my time). I also used to trade on ebay under username robin(h) - 1500+ feedback (still listed if you wish to check). Stopped selling on their last year, when sold business on (also due to their ludicrous fees and selling policies.

I have a few hundred big match tickets left from 1940's to date, including FA Cup Finals, League Cup Finals, Charity Shields, World Cup Finals, Euro CHampionships, Semi Finals, England, plus loads more.

After a year, I am now looking to sell of the remainder of the outstanding stock (need to fund holiday for my wife and mine's 40th birthdays!).

All reasonably priced - if you want a list of items and prices, just drop me an email at [email protected] asking for Ticket List and I will send it. I also have scans of most (if not all) for you to check conditions.

As I say, just drop me an email if you want price list.

All the best
Robin
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:31 pm 
Post subject:

Can you send the list on to [email protected] please mate?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: