Football Programmes Centre

British Clubs Away in Europe
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
British Clubs Away in Europe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
euro_collector2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:13 pm 
Post subject: British Clubs Away in Europe

I'm a collector of British Clubs Homes and aways in Europe. I recently picked up two Dynamo Kiev homes in the Champions League. One is a yellow issue (4 pages) for match against Liverpool in 2001/02 and the other is for Champions League match with Newcastle in 1997/98 a pale yellow issue with white insert. Russian sides are notorious for issuing multiple issues with pirates common place. I suspect the Liverpool one is a pirate but not so sure about the Newcastle one. Does anyone know approx how many issues there were for each match and what the official issues look like. Thanks.
MRPROGRAMMES

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 pm 
Post subject: British Clubs away in Europe

Unsure on Newcastle game but for Kiev in 2001/2 for Liverpool there were no official programmes. There were 32 produced and brought back by myself on the day. Obtained via a Ukranian contact - others surfaced later but 32 was the total in the stadium.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: