Football Programmes Centre

Sportinggold auction, 31st January
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sportinggold auction, 31st January

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maidonian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:46 pm 
Post subject: Sportinggold auction, 31st January

Is anyone able to tell me who won Lot 728 at this auction? It was estimated at £35-40 and sold for £520.

NON-LEAGUE PROGRAMMES 1960'S A box of approximately 600 programmes with the home teams represented by Stevenage X 103, Stalybridge Celtic X 21, Stourbridge X 25, Stratford Town X 50, South Liverpool X 43, Staines Town X 120, Southall X 49, Sutton United X 127, Sutton Town X 10, Slough Town X 120 plus others. Some duplication. Generally good

I've e-mailed Jason, Steven and Warren (aka bobfrankandelvis) as they were the first to come to mind, but if anyone who was there can help, I'd be most grateful. Many thanks.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: