Football Programmes Centre

Clydebank Programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Clydebank Programmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bankie boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:19 pm 
Post subject: Clydebank Programmes

I have literally hundreds of spare Clydebank programmes for sale as I am trying to make some space. They are all doublers so will sell at a knock down price just to get rid of them. Majority are from the seniors 1966-2002 but I also have a lot from the Junior incarnation from 2003 including most of last season and this season. Anyone wanting any just drop me a line and I'll try and get a list sorted but in the meantime let me know against which clubs you require as I've got most opponents home and away.
Eck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:11 pm 
Post subject:

will send pm.

PM sent.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: