Football Programmes Centre

The FPC Predictor Round 24 Results and Report
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The FPC Predictor Round 24 Results and Report

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2013-14
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:56 pm 
Post subject: The FPC Predictor Round 24 Results and Report

Round 24 saw some high scoring for a change Laughing, as the race for the play-offs intensified.

Northern Conference.

Leaders Kcs lost out to NeilP, (12-13) who themselves are now on the verge of the play-offs.

Kcs had their lead cut to just three points as Ruudvandriver shared the spoils in a 28 point thriller with gfcPaul (14-14).

JohnnyP won the yorkshire derby, Leeds v Wendy against surfinjim. Unfortunately, for Johnny real life events probably overshadowed this Laughing

Sharrowblade didn't even bother to turn up. Sorry, the little un had a footy tourney on friday night and I just forgot. Kenners46 was the beneficiary of this act of charity (0-9).

Form team of the moment is without doubt gkb who notched up another impressive 14 points against no-shows Pablo76.

Eck managed to finally halt his recent slump by ending Mattybattys hopes of a late run (14-11).

Burnleycollector and pastpirate also shared a 28 point thriller (14-14). both sides again will feel they had done enough to win but the point may prove crucial come the end of the season.

The unluckiest team had to be Barrett, 16 points and still ended up beaten against Derby1884.

A win for tufcprogs against Southern conference leaders Greatbarrwolf may have come too late, as they are still 12 points off the play offs with only 21 points left available.

Robbo crashed against atletico (6-13) and Lincolnredman again no-showed against Londonlilywhite. (0-14)

Southern Conference

With leaders Greatbarrwolf going down to tufcprog, JJ programmes welcomed back some form to squander this weeks top score of 21 points to beatnear rivals Wrexham (21-12). Greatbarrwolf retains a 6 point lead at the top.

Drvonshineck took advantage of a poor showing from Northern play-off contenders Rockyboro to register a 10-6 win a move into 5th place in the Southern Conference.

The scramble for the play-offs is really heating up in the South with 6th to 11th seperated by just 2 points. Superajm didn't show up which left lowly Coolascustard to breeze home (12-0). Coolascustard are still in with a shout as they lay second bottom but just 8 points outside the play-offs.

Saint Clarkie and dannyRoberts were all suare (11-11) which keeps both teams in the hunt for post season glory.

Reigning Champions Pastpirate are still in the mix after their draw with Burnleycollector.

Shotsman scraped home against near rivals sellsell39 who may have to have a drugs test after his predictions (8-6).

With 7 rounds to go, all issues are to be decided a strong run late on could take anyone into the play-offs. See you all next week.

Results for Round 23

Derby1884 18-16 Barrett
Ruudvandriver 14-14 gfcPaul
Rockyboro 6-10 Drvonshineck
Londonlilywhite 11-0 Lincolnredman
Greatbarrwolf 7-10 tufcprogs
Sellsell39 6-8 Shotsman
Saintclarkie 11-11 DannyRoberts
Pablo76 0-14 gkb
Robbo 6-13 Atletico
Wrtexham 12-21 JJprogrammes
Eck 14-11 Mattybatty
Kenners46 9-0 Sharrowblade
Pastpirate 14-14 Burnleycollector
kcs 12-13 NeilP
Coolascustard 12-0 Superajm
JohnnyP 12-8 Surfinjim

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Eck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:39 pm 
Post subject:

I think I had 4 defeats on the bounce. Sad
burnley_collector

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:05 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks for the comprehensive round up - enjoyable reading!
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:49 pm 
Post subject:

I think my form has been pretty good since joining. I plan to challenge next season!
| More
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2013-14 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: