Football Programmes Centre

Tim Davidson's auction
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tim Davidson's auction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goalsandwickets

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:58 pm 
Post subject: Tim Davidson's auction

Enjoyed this auction on Tuesday.

A good chat while the other sports were going through with David Allen Robert Adcock, Stuart and Tony.

Did we manage put the world to rights?

Won a few lots without any competition which was good but for many of the others, there was a bidder who seemed to have an identical list to me.

He was willing to bid higher on most, so I let them go. Had a chat with him afterwards (not sure he is on here).

Tim and his team are well organised and a pleasure to deal with.

Would hope for more than 550 football lots for his next one, although there were plenty of cricket lots which at least were of interest to me as well, bearing in mind I sell both sports.

Always fascinated to see all the cigarette and trade cards displayed ready for Day 2 of his auction. There are thousands of them with quite a few collectors and / or dealers working their way around the tables ticking off long check lists of their wants / interests.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: