Football Programmes Centre

Bradford City Football Programme Website
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bradford City Football Programme Website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:41 pm 
Post subject: Bradford City Football Programme Website

Hi All ,
Having started collecting programmes for Bradford City over 25 years ago I eventually decided to share it with all you fellow programme collectors by setting up my website bradfordcityfootballprogrammes.co.uk .
That was just over 18 months ago (just over 10000 visitor's) and having it moved to a different server a lot of my scanned pictures got lost along the way sadly . Luckily I still had them all backed up (phew) !!!
So after what seems a long good 6 months I have at last got it up to scratch for you fellow collectors to now view it again , observe , take note , tell me I've put in some wrong data , and most of all help me fined missing scans to add to what im guessing is well over 6000/7000 scanned items that is on there already .
I don't think there's many more that can be added to my 1st team programme scans unless of course collectors out there , with rare pre 2nd world war programmes (including some war programmes I have yet not found) can locate them from their own collections and maybe find that rare gem or too lurking away in lofts , garages , spare rooms or where ever else they tend to put their precious collections that I am still awaiting a scan of .
Anyway so what I am now after is help in upping my Reserve/Junior collection scans especially pre 1980 . I'm also trying to find out details of games Bradford City played for many a year particular pre 2nd world war as I have lots of seasons that I don't even have fixtures of .

Years I really want help finding out games we played are as follows :

1907-08 to 1920-21 except 1912-13
1924-25
1927-28
1928-29
1931-32
1932-33
1933-34
1935-36
1936-37
1939-40
Im guessing Reserves didn't feature during the 2nd World War .
1945-46
1946-47
1948-49
1949-50

There's also several matches I don't have correct dates for so again your help is very much appreciated .

FA Youth Cup games pre 1957-58 to 1952-53 is also on my need of finding out who we played ??

I'm also guessing that along the way there's more than likely games were played that I'm unaware of i.e. friendlies/testimonials/west riding cup e.t.c so please feel free to enlighten me with other scans I may need to locate .

I do also intend at some point to add scans of programmes such as miscellaneous games that took placed at Valley Parade ( England Internationals , Cup Finals for Amateur Teams) , Bradford City Ladies , Brad PA & Bradford Northern/Bulls that played at VP for a few seasons , Bradford Boys v Glasgow Boys and programmes where teams played games to raise funds after the Bradford City Fire .

Thanks guys to anyone that takes a look , helps me , send me scans , give me fixtures I didn't know of . I look forward to all if any messages I receive Wink

Okay enough of boring you all too much now ;-(

Regards Garry
bradfordcityfootballprogrammes.co.uk A website that now has over 7,400 scans uploaded of programmes from 1st team , Reserves , Juniors , West Riding Cup . Bradford Championship , FA Cup , League Cup , Friendlies , Testimonials , Public Practice Matches and Team Sheets
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: