Football Programmes Centre

99p Catalogue NEW ISSUE JUST OUT Plus some exciting News
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
99p Catalogue NEW ISSUE JUST OUT Plus some exciting News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MKP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:59 pm 
Post subject: 99p Catalogue NEW ISSUE JUST OUT Plus some exciting News

The Latest Catalogue is now out and we have added thousands more to it this week.

Due to advertsing on here and ebay as well as numerous other places, we now have close on 1000 subscribers and it seems like we are taking orders every hour!

Please note that there will be no catalogue next week due to us revamping the entire thing. This is due to the interest shown and we are also trying to make it easier to locate the programmes for you.

We are also picking up 2 very large collections of league programmes this weekend and will have them all listed in the new style catalogue.

There will be about 40 League clubs with 100+ programmes each so am sure that there will be something of interest for everyone. And the good news is that they will nearly all still be 99p!!!

We thank you for your interest and support in this.

IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY RECIEVE OUR CATALOGUE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I CAN SEND YOU THE LATEST ONE AND ADD YOU TO THE EVER-GROWING LIST.

cheers
Mark - [email protected]
dangerman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:29 pm 
Post subject:

could you change the type of file you send out please as i don't have office on my computer
MKP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:42 pm 
Post subject:

We will be trying to do that mate possibly with PDF's. I will try on Monday. Cheers Mark
celticprogrames11

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:37 pm 
Post subject:

Mark,can you send one to me at [email protected] cheers
mr benn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:53 pm 
Post subject:

dangerman - you can always download Open Office. This is a free piece of software almost exactly the same as Office. Its used by loads of people.
http://www.openoffice.org/download/
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: