Football Programmes Centre

Auction Postal Charges. Mullocks.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Auction Postal Charges. Mullocks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gatfb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:31 pm 
Post subject: Auction Postal Charges. Mullocks.

Recently I was way overcharged by an auction house for postage but happily we came to an arrangement. However, just bought a single early 1970s prog from Mullocks and was charged over £8 for recorded postage. I've no problem with sites making a bit on top but come on.

If these sites keep charging silly money for postage I will simply stop using them and then we both lose out. An honourable exception however is Sportingold who up until now have always been very fair.
Wullie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:51 pm 
Post subject:

We are mugs in this country. We get ripped off in all walks of life and we just put up with it. we want the product so we just put up with the overcharging. Auctions. Airline tickets. Concert tickets 0800 numbers. Everyone is on the make
gatfb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:17 pm 
Post subject:

To true mate.
Posh1959

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:46 pm 
Post subject:

SAS are the biggest culprits, i bought a single Arsenal 30/31 home for £30 plus commission, they invoiced me for £14 postage recorded delivery, i rang them up and suggested they change the invoice or lose a customer, after a couple of minutes they said as a one off they would charge me £2, which i happily paid but they still have lost a customer.

And the best has to be Footballsport auctions, i recall postage at cost.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: