Football Programmes Centre

Cheltenham Town Centenary
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cheltenham Town Centenary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTFC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:38 pm 
Post subject: Cheltenham Town Centenary

Has anyone ever come across programmes magazines or fanzines produced by Cheltenham Town for their centenary in the 1992/93 season.

Because I really started collecting programmes in the last 2 years and only started going to games in 1995 I havent got any of the items that were produced.

The sort of things I believe that was produced at the time (though im not 100% sure if it was produced as im just running from a piece in a programme regarding events for the centenary)

* Cheltenham Town Centenary Yearbook
* 'A History of Cheltenham Town FC' series of 7 magazines written by former chairman Arthur Hayward

Programmes from a few games (again not 100% sure if either game was played or if it was a programme produced)

* CT V Endsleigh League Select XI
* CT V Gloucester County FA XI
* CT V Cheltenham League XI (game played 13/4/92)
* CT V C&G Cheltenham Sunday League XI
* CT V Middlesex Wanderers (game played 4/5/92)
* CT V GM Vauxhall Select XI
* CT 2 game tour of Malta

Any knowledge about these items or if anyone knows where I can locate any of them would be great
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: