Football Programmes Centre

Penny Blake does the Happy dance
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Penny Blake does the Happy dance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PennyBlake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:25 am 
Post subject: Penny Blake does the Happy dance

Imagine how Im feeling right now

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI.....tsupported

I bought a copy og this book new but it got lost recently, which is a different story in itself. I recently did an online search for it and the cheapest I could find it for was £60. I found it quite by accident on e-bay with 1 and a half hours to go. The price at the time was £1 something. I put on a max bid of £50 (The most I was prepared to go) and I was holding it at £2.07. Someone did try a cheeky bid with 10 seconds to go but I held off all competition to get it at £5.50.

Could this be bargain of the century (With 91 years left of the current century)?

Chairboys since 1993
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:08 am 
Post subject:

Congrats!!

Cardiffs history book from 1992 sadly goes for around £100 Sad I got outbid on ebay a few weeks ago for about £60 but hopefully it will be around again soon as i dont have it.

I have a "Souvenir brochure to commemorate the Club's successes in 1992-93" for Wycombe Wanderers - Are you interested?
PennyBlake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:51 am 
Post subject:

Craig wrote:
Congrats!!

Cardiffs history book from 1992 sadly goes for around £100 Sad I got outbid on ebay a few weeks ago for about £60 but hopefully it will be around again soon as i dont have it.

I have a "Souvenir brochure to commemorate the Club's successes in 1992-93" for Wycombe Wanderers - Are you interested?

Unfortunately I already have that, but the kindness of your offer has not gone unnoticed

Chairboys since 1993
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: