Football Programmes Centre

GREAT WEST FAIR AT BATH MONDAY DECEMBER 30
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GREAT WEST FAIR AT BATH MONDAY DECEMBER 30

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:19 am 
Post subject: GREAT WEST FAIR AT BATH MONDAY DECEMBER 30

I've decided to stick my neck out and stage a Great West Christmas Programme and Memorabilia Fare at Bath City FC on Monday December 30 (10.30am-1.30pm).
Up North they have the Sheffield and Manchester Fairs over the holiday period. I like to think it may be possible for us down South to have this new Fair operating successfully alongside the New Year Fair in London.
I'm greatly encouraged that Michael Hewitt, Sportingold, Terry's Badges and Elmo Books have all immediately committed to take stalls five months ahead of the date. Several other leading dealers have expressed provisional interest so I'm expecting a vast range of programmes and memorabilia to be available on the day - something for everyone who enjoys our hobby.
It's a spacious venue, easily able to accommodate at least 14 stalls, with ample free parking on site. The rates for stalls have been pitched attractively low and there will be a good advertising budget to try to ensure a good attendance.
Any other dealers or collectors who might be interested, please contact me on: phone 01752-773039; or email: [email protected].
AshPerry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:42 pm 
Post subject:

Superb news. Been waiting ages for a programmed fair in this neck of the woods. It's marked on the calendar!
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:09 pm 
Post subject:

Please spread the word as much as you can - now we've got so many top dealers coming down to the West, I really do want them to be rewarded by a good attendance.
I have plenty of posters already printed - if anyone wants some to display at their clubs, please get in touch.
matt blue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 pm 
Post subject:

Will pop a tweet on my twitter site

@CCFCProgrammes

Take a look at my work in progress !!
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:15 am 
Post subject:

Thanks for your kind offer - every bit of assistance with this project is much appreciated. I feel that there should be more Fairs in this part of the world. but the larger dealers will only come back if there's a good attendance at this one. Incidently, another national dealer, Alan Benedick has now committed to attend.
Also, there needs to be plenty of local material (which can mainly be provided by local stall-holders) to ensure that the local collectors find it worth attending too, so I'm also keen to have a good number of local stall-holders too.
Bath City Supporters Club and Mike Jay have this week agreed to take stalls and a number of others are hoping to do so once they find out their work commitments over the holiday period.
At the moment, with four and a half months to go, I'm encouraged with progress to date.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: