Football Programmes Centre

Welsh Programme Club
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Welsh Programme Club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:14 pm 
Post subject: Welsh Programme Club

I doubt anyone will be able to help but Ive recently got a few editions of Welsh Programme Clubs magazine which was issued in the mid 80s but im still after;

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12 and 16.

The last edition i have was also number 24 - does anyone know if any further issues were produced or where i could track down the above - even photocopies?
cardiff55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:10 pm 
Post subject:

I've got a few Craig. Meetings were held in the bar at Somerton Park, Newport once a month on a Sunday morning. We used to contribute to the mad and Ceri Stennett (now of the FAW) used to get it printed up if I recall rightly.
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:33 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Tony,

Yeah i saw your name in a few and ive already been in touch with Ceri. He said he had some copies in his attic but i got no further reply from him. Dont suppose yours are for sale are they?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: