Football Programmes Centre

Welcome
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Welcome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:00 am 
Post subject: Welcome

Morning all.

Ste here AKA efcbluenose as im known on here. Im from the original Everton Programme Memorabilia Forum that Barrett run that also had Barrett and Toffee Dan on so im known to those blokes.

I did collect Everton homes but I got them all now from 60/61 to present day. I've now started to concentrate on building up my Runcorn home programmes as thats where I live.

I already had contact on that score from a few blokes who got some Runcorn stuff. Its the home games im after though. So if anyone can help out i'd be grateful.

Thank You.

Ste.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
andy1966

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Ste. I am an everton collector, I have a Runcorn v Everton Nov 2001 programme, I think it was a Liverpool Senior Cup game. Do you want it?
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:07 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Ste.

Welcome to FPC.

I kinda gave up on the Everton Collectors Forum nearly a year and a half ago when it started to go quiet and concentrated on the original Football Programme Forum. Myself & Craig then decided to get this wonderful site going and it keeps going from strength to strength! I'm sure you'll make loads of contacts on here and obtain alot of Runcorn programmes!

Don't you collect anything to do with Everton anymore?
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:16 pm 
Post subject:

im debatting that mark fella i been looking at everton stuff and some of it still gets me on the brink of buying it thats true Cool i cant give it up completely.i love the hobby and the team i follow.as for the runcorn everton one mate i got that one fella.i was at that match.everton won 1-0 a reserve everton side but leon osman and tony hibbert did play that night.mostly 80s home league games im after at canal street.i will be tempted into other things barrett.i got a load of goodison derbies on swap or give away if you interested or know anyone who is out there.you right this forum is good i like it.making contacts already on here.so all thats true.i have to get intouch with dan again and ask him if hes still thinking about getting the old everton programme fair in top of st lukes church back up and running again ? if he was i told him id work voluntary with him on it.i hope he does. regards ste.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:19 pm 
Post subject:

I have every Merseyside Derby from Present Day back until 1950 now mate but if you have any before then give me a shout!
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:26 pm 
Post subject:

cant help on that front fella.everyone back to 1950.fair play.anyway they there on and swap or i give them away if need be.i put a post up in forum see whos interested.i am gonna try get the cup semi's though of 50 and 54 i think versus the shite and bolton.i know they a bit pricey though gotta wait for my moment to get them Clap Thumbs Up Laughing
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 pm 
Post subject:

I paid around £40 for my Everton vs Liverpool FA Cup Semi Final from 1950 mate.

Everton vs Bolton you'll be looking between £15 - £30.
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:29 pm 
Post subject:

efcbluenose wrote:
im debatting that mark fella i been looking at everton stuff and some of it still gets me on the brink of buying it thats true Cool i cant give it up completely.i love the hobby and the team i follow.as for the runcorn everton one mate i got that one fella.i was at that match.everton won 1-0 a reserve everton side but leon osman and tony hibbert did play that night.mostly 80s home league games im after at canal street.i will be tempted into other things barrett.i got a load of goodison derbies on swap or give away if you interested or know anyone who is out there.you right this forum is good i like it.making contacts already on here.so all thats true.i have to get intouch with dan again and ask him if hes still thinking about getting the old everton programme fair in top of st lukes church back up and running again ? if he was i told him id work voluntary with him on it.i hope he does. regards ste.

Hi Ste

Good to see you. As you know I spoke to Rev Ross (Harry) and he said he was willing to do something if I was involved - clearly he's happy to involve me. The thing is - for me - is that I don't have any reason to hire the room - nothing to sell etc.. If you thought there was a realistic reason to do so - perhaps if there were people who could sell something - then we could do it. As far as anything involving MFP goes that's a definite no-no as far as Harry is concerned so quite how we could get anything going is a little beyond me... unless Barry Shiels wants to trade!

I suppose we could ask guys like George Orr if he wanted to move in from the cold and the rain outside the Wilmslow.

That said I think I sort of know a few people who might want to trade. I'm discussing at the moment trying to help out a guy with a LOT of very interesting Everton and Liverpool stuff who - it seems - doesn't realise he's sitting on a goldmine. I'm going round to advise him how he might maximise a return on his stuff. When I know more about this I'll give the Everton/Liverpool collectors a heads up but in the meantime (for the next few days) I don't know the extent of his holdings - it could be some very exciting stuff and hopefully he'll place it in the right place to get some great returns for himself.

Dan
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:39 pm 
Post subject:

thats fair comment dan.i got nothing really to sell either.i dont we'd have the stock to do it like it was done by steve milne that a definate no no and we cant as you say cause reverend ross isnt considering it invite MFP back in again.as for your contacts have a word as you usually do with them.see what they think maybe who knows it could be reasurected and this guy whos sitting on a goldmine.you lucky bugger ! you advising him hey.i trust you dan and i know you will give us all a fair chance and a shout if hes got anything that interests us.
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:48 pm 
Post subject:

efcbluenose wrote:
thats fair comment dan.i got nothing really to sell either.i dont we'd have the stock to do it like it was done by steve milne that a definate no no and we cant as you say cause reverend ross isnt considering it invite MFP back in again.as for your contacts have a word as you usually do with them.see what they think maybe who knows it could be reasurected and this guy whos sitting on a goldmine.you lucky bugger ! you advising him hey.i trust you dan and i know you will give us all a fair chance and a shout if hes got anything that interests us.

I can't be sure what he's got at the moment but it could be very exciting. I wouldn't dream of not telling the guy the truth -- or trying to help myself. He already said "ive got EIGHT of "them"... "FOUR" of those - and we are talking THE RAREST and BEST Everton and Liverpool items. If this is the case then he could be sitting on a goldmine (and I've told him this). He already got 3 figures for some of those but I told him he could do better - so he's more than aware he's got some valuable stuff. Hopefully I'm going to see him tomorrow and will give folks a heads-up - I know he's not keen on ebay (fees/low prices etc.) - I might be able (to buy) some minor stuff off him as well for a fair price. Any news I get I'll be in touch but I told him I have contacts (like you) who would be interested in tickets (exciting ones too) and the like - which is not my kind of thing..

Watch this space!

More news when I have it.
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:02 pm 
Post subject:

Dan, remember to give me a heads up! Especially if he mentiones pre 1950 Everton v Liverpool rpogrammes or that elusive Valerengens programme Wink
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:47 pm 
Post subject:

valarengens away !!! the golden crown in evertonians collections that one.....we end up fighting other for that one when and if it rears its beautifull head lol.
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:43 pm 
Post subject:

I've got an idea what you guys are after and will certainly let you all know what I find out..

Dan
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: