Football Programmes Centre

Two questions. Bristol rovers and England
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Two questions. Bristol rovers and England

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AshPerry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 pm 
Post subject: Two questions. Bristol rovers and England

Hey guys, a while since I've posted. Life and work have taken over the last 12 months but with school holidays coming up I'm looking forwards to being able to log and sort a large chunk of my collection.

Anyways, I have my eye on eventually adding the following two items to my collection and just wanted a bit of heads up as to what a good current price to pay would be. ie good value in the current market.

Denmark v England 2/10/55 (One on ebay recently for £149.99 BIN)

Bristol Rovers v Manchester United 7/1/56 FA Cup (One recently listed for £24.99)

Any help is hugely appreciated.
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:09 pm 
Post subject:

Denmark v England you can get for a lot less than £150. One recently sold for £36 & another which included a signature sold for £74 on ebay. I would say around £50 for one in good condition is your best bet to be honest, they do turn up on ebay quite a bit i'd just wait until another is listed with a low starting price and have a go at that,
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: