Football Programmes Centre

Two Day Auction May 29th & 30th General & Manchester
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Two Day Auction May 29th & 30th General & Manchester
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:55 pm 
Post subject:

PABLO76 wrote:
As a Manchester United fan I can see why supporters of other teams think we are big headed etc, you 2 don't half act like a couple of bell ends most of the time.

Nearly wet masel! Crying or Very sad
Eck

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:55 am 
Post subject:

Deleted post. A piece of nonsense as a replacement.
I just bought a Rangers v Queens Park league game from 56/57 and i've already got the bugger. Confused

Last edited by Eck on Mon May 06, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
matt blue

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:17 am 
Post subject:

I had a short conversation recently about the said two collectors - seems its a cardiff/ jacks relationship..seriously though - collections are there to be enjoyed, its like my dads bigger than your dad on this site sometimes. Wave

Take a look at my work in progress !!
FootballSportsAuctions

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:36 am 
Post subject:

Talk about a thread hijack Razz Razz Razz

Oh well hopefully the message regarding the auction got out

Andy

www.footballsportsauctions.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
PABLO76

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:41 am 
Post subject:

Sorry Andy, whenever there is the small matter of older, rarer or more valuable Manchester United items for sale, this tends to happen.

You should be proud to have such items for sale and I hope you make a fortune! Good luck.
martino

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:18 pm 
Post subject:

PABLO76 wrote:
Sorry Andy, whenever there is the small matter of older, rarer or more valuable Manchester United items for sale, this tends to happen.

You should be proud to have such items for sale and I hope you make a fortune! Good luck.

Agreed.
BAZZABAGGIES

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:41 pm 
Post subject:

Are Ray and Leslie the same person ?
They seem to have the same rare items Laughing
treble99

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:28 pm 
Post subject:

Here's another bit of fun then which i offer as a gesture of apology for those who i might have offended.
At another auction house last week there was a very rare Duncan Edwards photo album for sale.It sold for a significant sum of money.
It was an album that was given to each member of the 1955/56 Manchester United championship team by the local newspaper, and is indeed therefore very rare due to limited numbers.
I did not bid on this item as i already own one that was originally the property of Jeff Whitefoot, who was the youngest player to play at Old Trafford,at the age of 16.
I have just added a couple here but the whole of the 9 photos have just been uploaded onto my flickr page which may or may not be the largest private Manchester United collection in the world

Take a peek and decide yourself at

www.flickr.com/photos/63580000@N04/set

Very Happy Very Happy

Eck

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:50 pm 
Post subject:

treble99 wrote:
Here's another bit of fun then which i offer as a gesture of apology for those who i might have offended.
At another auction house last week there was a very rare Duncan Edwards photo album for sale.It sold for a significant sum of money.
It was an album that was given to each member of the 1955/56 Manchester United championship team by the local newspaper, and is indeed therefore very rare due to limited numbers.
I did not bid on this item as i already own one that was originally the property of Jeff Whitefoot, who was the youngest player to play at Old Trafford,at the age of 16.
I have just added a couple here but the whole of the 9 photos have just been uploaded onto my flickr page which may or may not be the largest private Manchester United collection in the world

Very Happy Very Happy

It would have been a lot easier to say - go f**k yourselves. Laughing
martino

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:05 pm 
Post subject:

treble99 wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy

So!!!
FootballSportsAuctions

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:19 pm 
Post subject:

Hi all,

Saleroom.com is now fully loaded, any missing illustrations will appear shortly.
http://www.the-saleroom.com/en.....on-limited

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
FootballSportsAuctions

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:44 am 
Post subject:

Hi all,

With the auctions being only one week away and next Monday being a Bank Holiday Thursday will be our last day of dispatching the paper catalogue for the auctions.

If you require one of our free catalogues still then please private message us with your contact details.

The catalogue is also online to view at

http://www.footballsportsauctions.co.uk

and

http://www.the-saleroom.com/en.....on-limited

Andy and the team Wave

Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:11 pm 
Post subject:

Nice looking items, hope you have a busy two days.
FootballSportsAuctions

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:59 am 
Post subject:

Just a quick reminder of times etc for this week.

Both Auction days start at 11am prompt.

Viewing Times.
Tuesday 28th 1pm-5pm
Wednesday 29th 8am-11am
Thursday 30th 8am-11am

Live Internet Bidding is available on both days via www.the-saleroom.com

The deadline for commission bids to be left via Saleroom.com is 9am Wednesday 29th, this cut off is for both days.

Commission bids direct to us can be taken at any time except whilst the auctions are taking place.

For general enquires, Condition reports, Commission bids etc please contact Andy & the team on 07588594664

Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:22 am 
Post subject: FSA

The old grey matter's obviously going faster than I realised! Thought the auction was today and Friday, so actually missed yesterday's. Did anyone take down the prices realised?
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:12 am 
Post subject:

Up to about lot no 580, with a few missing for a pee-break. I can send you the catalogue if you like with my notes in.

Pete
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:20 am 
Post subject: Re: FSA

Auchinleckian wrote:
The old grey matter's obviously going faster than I realised! Thought the auction was today and Friday, so actually missed yesterday's. Did anyone take down the prices realised?

Laughing

Morning John, just go onto the saleroom site, find the auction, click watch Live , then view live, close the preview and then click the full catalogue tab and all shall be revealed
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:34 am 
Post subject:

Pete’s Picture Palace wrote:
Up to about lot no 580, with a few missing for a pee-break. I can send you the catalogue if you like with my notes in.

Pete

That would be great Pete, thanks.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:36 am 
Post subject: Re: FSA

sharrowblade wrote:
Auchinleckian wrote:

Laughing

Morning John, just go onto the saleroom site, find the auction, click watch Live , then view live, close the preview and then click the full catalogue tab and all shall be revealed

Assume that's the www.saleroom site, not Andy's own FSA site? Can't find "full catalogue tab" As I said before, the grey matter's going pdq, you'll have to spell it out V E R Y slowly for me!
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:05 am 
Post subject:

Auckinleckian, I just PM'd you
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: