Football Programmes Centre

My Ross County Collection
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My Ross County Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the staggie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:39 pm 
Post subject: My Ross County Collection

Hello, Wave I am collecting all match day programmes involving Ross County ,mostly from their entry to the Scottish Leagues in 1994 to the current season,but I am also adding quite a lot from matches played prior to this date. My main wants are listed in the Members Wants List section, but I will be very pleased Very Happy to hear about any others from before 1994 .Many thanks,
The staggie Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
DerekD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:26 am 
Post subject:

Can you advise if programmes were produced for the following Ross C. v St.Mirren matches:

22/8/00 - League Cup 2
20/8/02 - League Challenge Cup 3
13/3/04 - League
31/7/04 - League Challenge Cup 1
14/8/04 - League
12/2/05 - League (Postponed)
1/3/05 - (Rearranged from 12/2/05)

If you have any spare copies of these and / or 3/12/05 (League), I would be willing to buy.
the staggie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:28 pm 
Post subject: re. DerekD's enquiry about Ross County v St.Mirren matches

Wave Although I don't have any of the programmes you asked about I am possitive programmes were issued for all matches with the only doubt being 31/7/04. The postponed game will have had the original programme with a printed insert included. Sorry Crying or Very sad I am unable to sell youany as I to require these progs. If I do find them and can get extras I will get back to you
Many thanks Very Happy
Colin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: