Football Programmes Centre

SOUTH WEST CUP 09 PROGS, EXTER AND GRIMBSY FANS!READ PLEASE.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
SOUTH WEST CUP 09 PROGS, EXTER AND GRIMBSY FANS!READ PLEASE.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saintglover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:41 am 
Post subject: SOUTH WEST CUP 09 PROGS, EXTER AND GRIMBSY FANS!READ PLEASE.

i ordered 2 of each programme online yesterday and they have arived today. but there are two editons, 1st ed £1 cover price 47 pages with a table off all the games in the middle, yeovil about us page is on pages 20-21 (not much on them i have to say!) over all not bad for £1.

now......

the 2nd ed the 'final', cover price £1.50, 47 pages plus a 4 page final insert in middle of programme, its esacly the same as the 1st ed! apart from a poxy little 4 page insert with no teams line ups on or nothing!

over all the programme is ok (could better tho?) but they have to improve the so called final ed for next years cup comp.

apart from the above very good deliver service!

whats does anyone else think of this programme?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: