Football Programmes Centre

adebayor & bendtner
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
adebayor & bendtner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Wenger: Should he stay or go?
Stay?
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Go?
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

arsenal288

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 am 
Post subject: adebayor & bendtner

why is it in this manic time of multi-million pound deals, all the best players in the world are all being touted by all the big clubs and yet not one team has put in a bid for adebayor or bendtner!
and still wenger does'nt get it. if henry had the chances that 'whydebuyyou' had, he would have beated dixie deans record 2 seasons ago. and as for nicklarsehole bendtner, the man who thinks his s**t don't stink......the worst thing i've heard in the last week was our main striker pledging his future to the club, i was in bits Crying or Very sad ... and now we can't even rustle up £17m for a midfielder, time for wenger to go upstairs me thinks the jury is no longer out,time to go. Judge
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:55 am 
Post subject:

Old Pink Boots .. not my kind of footballer

I've got a lot of time for Arsenal and the way they play football - although I have to say, in passing, Robin van Pissie could do with staying on his feet and stop conning the refs..
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 am 
Post subject:

I think he should stay. He's doing a great job in destroying Arsenal and giving us a better chance of breaking the top 4! Laughing
ashburton-grove

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:48 pm 
Post subject:

Usually I am unbiased......but not about my Arsenal!
Bendtner should play on the wing, when we play four strikers Arsene puts him on the right wing and he's very good,crossing,pushing forward, but I agree his goals scoring knack....is knackered.
Ade, well, erm, you see, he could be good, but it's just not happening for us. We rely on him, but if he's not giving 100% (which is most games) we struggle, it's like playing with ten men.
Arsene is great, but he does seem to persist with the "not too hot" players e.g. Eboue, Cygan, Senderos. We wait for the magic to happen, but it doesn't and we're left one nil down at halftime with a bench full of alsorans. When you look at Uniteds bench last season- Rooney,Tevez,Giggs,Scholes, they won because we don't have any depth and so must rely on Bendtner and Ade. Why do we have such a weak squad? Not sure, but a couple of shrewd buys, there's a great team there but still quite short on numbers.
Don't forget last season: fourth in prem,fourth in FA cup, fourth in Champions League.
I'm happy with that, it's not always about trophies but maintaining the challenge.
Wulfrunian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:01 pm 
Post subject:

I know this is changing the question slightly, but if Mr Wenger was sent upstairs, who would you want to replace him?
And as a unbiased eye, I do think his teams play great football, but at the minute you lack a killer instinct, and its costing you heavily. Not that you will need much of a killer instinct to beat us me thinks !!

"You only have one life, I gave mine to the Wolves" - Stan Cullis 1916 - 2001
James

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:26 pm 
Post subject:

ashburton-grove wrote:
Bendtner should play on the wing.

Yep the wing of an Aeroplane Very Happy
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: