Football Programmes Centre

Beware of this ebay cheater
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Beware of this ebay cheater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:22 am 
Post subject: Beware of this ebay cheater

I just want to inform you about

eastern_europe_football_programmes (ebay name)

this men is selling self produced programmes and tickets for games played in the former russian republics. Not all of his offers are prints to cheat but i have seen and sadly also bought some from him.

Okt. 9th 1996 Armenia vs. Germany an A5 sized programme which appeared on ebay a year ago. As there were no programme issued except a newspaper issue it is a nice try to cheat collectors. And in ten years the young ones think its a real one.

same happened with a programme Belarus vs. Switzerland. On the Cover was the Date and Minsk written. Game took place in Belgium !!!

1860 Munich played in Borisov/Whiterussia in the UI Cup in 2002. At the gate I got a ticket which looked like receycled toilet paper. Last year in ebay there appear mint glossy tickets with both club logos..... I am not sure if this kind of paper ever crossed the border of this country.

Also false programmes from other UI and UEFA Cup games with German teams appeared from 2007 on in ebay.

We should follow this way of distroying our hobby more open in this Forum. To protect us and in first the new collectors.

Olly
Senior82

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:50 pm 
Post subject:

Which country is this guy from? There's a warning in Programme Monthly about some guy in Serbia 'selling' old programmes from Yugoslavia
Programme Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:33 am 
Post subject: eBay "cheat".

The fella Olly is speaking of is called Yegor. I met him in Minsk last October prior to the England International. He is emplyed by the Belarussian FA to print their programmes. Although i wanted 100 programmes from the match, i was unable to negotiate with him for bulk purchase ( programmes were just over £3 each ), so, out of principle took my money to a programme seller outside the stadium & purchased them off him, thereby, hopefully giving the seller a decent cut.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: