Football Programmes Centre

1979 European Cup Final
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1979 European Cup Final

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clowther99

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:12 pm 
Post subject: 1979 European Cup Final

With regards to the 1979 European cup Final; what are the differences between the red and orange versions? Is one more valuable/rarer than the other? Thanks for any help on this.
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:24 pm 
Post subject:

Take a look at this mate, doesnt state what the differences are but I'm sure you can tell by the pics.

http://www.btinternet.com/~j.cookman/cpindex.html

Click on European Cup Finals on the left hand bar and then on 1970's
stodin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:35 pm 
Post subject:

The lighter red/orange cover is supposed to be more rare but I see equal volumes of both being sold and for similar prices so I dont think there is much in it.

Also there are at least 2 types of the 1980 Europen cup final one with Nottingham incorrectly spelt on the front and with a price on the back and one with nottingham spelt correctly... Again some people say the correct spelling is more rare but I have no evidence to say if this is correct

I have no idea why they are different and I have had about an equal amount of both pass through my hands
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: