Football Programmes Centre

EVERTON vs LEEDS UTD (Feb 1969)
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
EVERTON vs LEEDS UTD (Feb 1969)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:41 pm 
Post subject:

Barrett wrote:
I have an original s/s vs Excelsior. How much is this generally worth? It has the obvious fold marks.

Not sure, I was at this game 2-0 win. Think it was a better quality teamsheet - haven't seen it much. Maybe up to a tenner but it's no Gornik!
Marco_Polo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:42 am 
Post subject:

A few of the Everton v Wimbledon 87-8 pp issues made it out, as I got a few from my cousin a week or so later. All gone now I am afraid, but they are out there somewhere...
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:27 am 
Post subject:

Marco_Polo wrote:
A few of the Everton v Wimbledon 87-8 pp issues made it out, as I got a few from my cousin a week or so later. All gone now I am afraid, but they are out there somewhere...

Yes I got one at the time, can't remember how now.. probably on the following Monday at the Sheff Wed cup tie..
Marco_Polo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:35 am 
Post subject:

I was up there for the Everton v Arsenal LC semi and my cousin's friend worked at Goodison.. so managed to sneak a few out.. something like that anyway.. a lot of wine has gone under the bridge since then.. Cool
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: