Football Programmes Centre

Insufficient Funds in Bank account
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Insufficient Funds in Bank account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dellboye

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:03 am 
Post subject: Insufficient Funds in Bank account

I have payed just over £100 into my bank account over the last two weeks and have made two purchases via paypal totalling no more than £30. Yet I have received letters and e-mails saying I have insufficient funds in my bank account. This makes no sense as I have absolutely not spent over £100(and even before I payed in the £100 I had £70 in my account. I need to pay for an auction I have just won but paypal wont let me as I now have a negative balance. I need HELP PLEASE as this has never happened before.
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:16 am 
Post subject:

Im assuming the account is linked to a debit/credit card. Are the details for this account up to date?

Whilst i was away my ebay fees were bounced from paypal as i had drained my account before i left and had forgot that the card i had assigned to paypal and been cancelled and replaced.

I only noticed when i tried buying something earlier but after I updated my card details all started working fine again.
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:55 am 
Post subject:

I know it sounds like the simplest thing to do and not much help at all mate but it's probably best to ring your bank up and see what the problem is.
Flackwell Lad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:28 am 
Post subject:

But Barrett.....if Dellboye did that then the mystery would be solved and that would be the end of the story. It reminds me of the sitcom 'Dear John' when Ralph lost his umbrella on the No 25 bus from Croyden to Chingford ( or something like that) and Kirk told him to spice up the story a bit to impress the girls. What a great show that was, I do hope the B.B.C release it on DVD one day soon.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:21 am 
Post subject: programme

Doubt they'd rerun it, same as they wouldn't do "The Gnomes of Dulwich" with Terry Scott and Hugh Lloyd. Laugh? Not had so much fun since I heard about Thatcher's arm break.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: