Football Programmes Centre

Heart of Midlothian - new to this forum
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Heart of Midlothian - new to this forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolfstar

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:12 pm 
Post subject: Heart of Midlothian - new to this forum

Hey all. Ive been collecting for quite a few years with my old man (im 27) and trying to get back years of programmes he sold for £20 when he was my age Crying or Very sad

have boxes of programmes rangeing from 60s to current date with a few comleted seasons from the 90s and a completed home season from 71/72.

im currently going through all the programmes and making an index of what I do and dont have. Once I have done that I will be picking a era or decade to collect (most prob 50s/60s as we were a really bad side 70s) have quite a few european programmes, semi and finals.

been reading this forum for a few weeks and thought I would join, share my gems and speak with fellow programme collectors. Im sure there is also a couple of Jambos on board as well Thumbs Up
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:06 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome to the forum WS.
Sure you will find it a very helpfull place.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
WileBrownAstle

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:00 am 
Post subject:

Welcome to the forum mate.
wolfstar

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:35 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks. was going through them last night,,, think my oldest one is a Hearts B team that played cival service in 1950, which included a player that went on to captain the 1956 cup winners side.

Have around 15 full seasons that I could see but will be going through in next few weeks and will post in 'my collection'
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: