Football Programmes Centre

Wednesdayite Collector and wannabe Dealer
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wednesdayite Collector and wannabe Dealer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OWLS67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 pm 
Post subject: Wednesdayite Collector and wannabe Dealer

Hello

I am Steve a Sheffield Wednesday fan fron Dronfield which is just outside Sheffield. I have been interested in collecting programmes since I bought a book about it at a school fair when I was 10.

My collection was at its height about 10 years ago but lost interest and sold a lot off. My main interests at the time were first and lasts and cup finals. I still have a lot of Wednesday programmes and am now looking to bulk up my collection.

My dream would be to deal in programmes and memorabilia but I am a long way from that at the moment.
Senior82

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:28 am 
Post subject:

Hi Steve

Fellow Owl here, are you collecting all Wednesday stuff? Do you have any gems in your collection?
WileBrownAstle

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:13 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome to the forum mate.
OWLS67

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:22 pm 
Post subject:

Lots of Wednesday programmes from childhood senior82. Mid eighties and early nineties. Don't mean much to most people but mean a lot to me. Got all the cup finals and semis of course. Hoping for the win on Saturday senior, you going?
Senior82

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:29 am 
Post subject:

Sadly I am going on holiday on Saturday - and I believe at 17:00 I will be crossing the English Channel on a ferry...when I booked the holiday we were 11 points behind United and I was convinced it was play-off action for us...hopefully my prediction is wrong!!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: