Football Programmes Centre

Rangers Fixtures 14/15
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rangers Fixtures 14/15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:14 pm 
Post subject:

Production costs are nowhere near as high and I would bet that it is the community within the club that put it together.
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:34 pm 
Post subject:

Eck wrote:
Production costs are nowhere near as high and I would bet that it is the community within the club that put it together.

Costs are no different whether Queens Park or Buckie Thistle or Ardeer Thistle are doing a programme, it just depends on the road you want to go down in terms of quality. I edit my Junior clubs programme and we do a 16/20 pager for each home game with 2 pages of adverts and the printing costs are free courtesy of a sponsor. QP could do the same if there was a willingness to do it, and I’m fairly sure that there will be QP fans wiling to assist the club should they require it in its production. Where there is a will, there is a way.

I also hear that Brechin City have stopped producing as well, and hand out a “newssheet” on matchday, and of course ICT have all but given up. It seems that south of the border, programmes go from strength to strength, up here some clubs are just throwing in the towel.
Eck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:16 pm 
Post subject:

Cheers for that Tynie, I have a full season 07/08 apart from both Inverness away, i've never seen them on ebay, so I guess the never produced many of them.
das

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:38 pm 
Post subject:

Eck wrote:
Cheers for that Tynie, I have a full season 07/08 apart from both Inverness away, i've never seen them on ebay, so I guess the never produced many of them.

I don't know if it's still available but the August one is listed here http://www.duncanjardine.co.uk/scottish/
Eck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:02 pm 
Post subject:

das wrote:
Eck wrote:

I don't know if it's still available but the August one is listed here http://www.duncanjardine.co.uk/scottish/

Cheers Das, Got it and 3 others I don't have, completed my 72/73 league season as well.
Thumbs Up
das

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:22 pm 
Post subject:

Eck wrote:
das wrote:
Eck wrote:

Cheers Das, Got it and 3 others I don't have, completed my 72/73 league season as well.
Thumbs Up

Glad to be of help. I have both from that season but I'm only downsizing for games I wasn't at otherwise I could have helped you out more.
Eck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:37 pm 
Post subject:

das wrote:
Eck wrote:
das wrote:
Eck wrote:

Thumbs Up

Glad to be of help. I have both from that season but I'm only downsizing for games I wasn't at otherwise I could have helped you out more.

I will eventually pick it up mate.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: