Football Programmes Centre

AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SJF73

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:28 am 
Post subject: New member

Hello all,

Great forum. I began collecting programmes as a child and then stopped when I was about 14 only sporadically buying a programme at a match or a big game. I kept my collection though and then about four years ago started collecting again and resumed building my collection. I collect Spurs mainly from 1982 onwards apart from a few earlier cup finals. I also have a few England games and other domestic and European finals of other teams.
I was thinking of trying to complete some season sets, like all the home programmes from a season or complete season sets. I was wondering are such sets worthwhile and also in terms of future value? How popular is the art of completing season sets for a club?
Cheers
nozer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:23 pm 
Post subject: New member.

Welcome to this great site friend .

What's Martin Chivers up to these days ?.
slightfold

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:24 pm 
Post subject:

Hello and welcome. There are some very knowledgeable collectors on here and most are quite helpful. Regarding complete seasons I don't think that they become worth more as such, almost the opposite! The craic is completing them yourself and to buy what someone else has put together is not quite as sweet. Also if you have most of a season why would you want to buy a compete one to finish yours, unless there was a really rare one in there maybe? So the market for complete seasons is not that good as you will see from the listings on Ebay. I wish you well in your collecting.
thegers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:28 am 
Post subject:

just joined up, i collect Rangers Programmes Easy
Eck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:22 am 
Post subject:

thegers wrote:

Welcome,i'm also a Rangers collector, we can maybe trade doubles if you have any, i've got hundreds of doubles 50's - present.
thegers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:14 am 
Post subject:

Eck wrote:
thegers wrote:

Welcome,i'm also a Rangers collector, we can maybe trade doubles if you have any, i've got hundreds of doubles 50's - present.

all the old doubles i had have since sold them all
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: