Football Programmes Centre

wanted
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yuriyakin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:48 am 
Post subject: wanted

looking for any pre 1940 cork programmes especiallly Fordsons,thank you.
Eck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:00 pm 
Post subject:

You learn something new every day, I thought they were all made of paper.Very Happy

There is a guy that sells some Irish stuff, and a guy with the username "Finn Harps History" that may be able to help but i't's a big ask.

I'll have a look on some other sies and i'll get in touch if I find anything.
yuriyakin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:55 pm 
Post subject:

Thank you very much,if you find pre 1940 i would be grateful.
seand

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:55 pm 
Post subject:

I believe the main Irish collector, who’s a regular on here, is on his way to Brazil at the moment, so I’ll give my tuppence worth!
If you’re restricting yourself to pre-1940 and/or Fordsons you will struggle to find anything. Fordsons were disbanded in 1930, I don’t know of any league programmes for any League of Ireland club from pre-30. The FAI Cup finals of 1924 and 1926 or Fordsons v Kilmarnock friendly may well be your only hope of a Fordsons programme (but they’ll be very hard to find). The Cork clubs produced *some* home programmes in the 30s, but they’re rare as hens teeth. Some of the Dublin clubs and Dundalk were fairly regular producers by the 30s, so you’ll have a reasonable hope of finding an away programme for Cork FC 1930-38, Cork City 38-9 or Cork Utd 39-48. Cork Bohemians were there, 32-34 too and produced at least one home programme.

Last edited by seand on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
yuriyakin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:50 pm 
Post subject:

If you come across an away programme from the 30's will do,thanks for responding.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: