Football Programmes Centre

1950's Home Internationals
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1950's Home Internationals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:22 pm 
Post subject: 1950's Home Internationals

Was checking back through my 1950's Internationals today and realised that I only need a few Scotland home and aways to complete a full set. None of them are particularly difficult to get hold of, indeed some are on sale in a few dealer's catalogues, but not at a price I'm willing to pay for something that will eventually come my way. Will pay your reasonable price (for good condition copies only please) on can exchange (although my stock is now seriously depleted having sold a fair chunk of it off over the last 6 months or so.

Anyway, needs are as follows:-

Scotland homes

vs Wales 1951, 1957 and 1959

vs England 1954 and 1958

Scotland aways

vs Wales 1956

vs England 1955, 57 and 59.

Am sure if I keep my beady eyes on ebay they'll be chez moi before too long, but if anyone can help out please don't hesitate to get in touch.

thansk, John
Roscoe

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:12 pm 
Post subject: Re: 1950's Home Internationals

Auchinleckian wrote:
Was checking back through my 1950's Internationals today and realised that I only need a few Scotland home and aways to complete a full set. None of them are particularly difficult to get hold of, indeed some are on sale in a few dealer's catalogues, but not at a price I'm willing to pay for something that will eventually come my way. Will pay your reasonable price (for good condition copies only please) on can exchange (although my stock is now seriously depleted having sold a fair chunk of it off over the last 6 months or so.

Anyway, needs are as follows:-

Scotland homes

vs Wales 1951, 1957 and 1959

vs England 1954 and 1958

Scotland aways

vs Wales 1956

vs England 1955, 57 and 59.

Am sure if I keep my beady eyes on ebay they'll be chez moi before too long, but if anyone can help out please don't hesitate to get in touch.

thansk, John
Hi John,

I Have Scotland v Wales 1951, and England v Scotland 1955 and 1959.

They are in pretty good condition, except the 1951 has some writing on the team pages including the score.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers
Jim
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: