Football Programmes Centre

1962 Seville v Rangers ECWC 2nd Leg
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1962 Seville v Rangers ECWC 2nd Leg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:40 pm 
Post subject: 1962 Seville v Rangers ECWC 2nd Leg

Can any Rangers collectors confirm that there was no official programme for the 1962 Seville v Rangers ECWC 2nd Leg?
I have in my collection somewhere the Serva Vida Deportiva Sevillista magazines (Sevilla official club Revista's) from August, September & October 1962 which preview & review the matches & i'm thinking about listing them on ebay at some point but have no idea what they're worth, although i have been informed they are very rare,
Any help appreciated,
thanks,
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:29 pm 
Post subject: sevlla

Barcelona were the only major Spanish club producing rpogrammes at that particular time. Even so, their official club magazines, with details of gaes vs British opposition, and sometimes team line ups etc can go for decent sums. Have been over to Bracelona a few ties, and have a small number of collector's shops that I go to for these items. Each year though, every time I pass through their portals the prices have seemingly gone up as they're reacting to a demand that wasn't there before!
Magazine issues from Madrid compensate somewhat for the lack of programmes from Real, and those prices can be scary. I reckon that what you have could be very collectable indeed. Whatever you do don't put them on ebay, but contact Sportingold who have a good market for such magazines - see the prices for the last half a dozen auctions for such items (pm if you need details) Chris is always looking for good, different, items, and these sound like the kind of thing that could, potentially, take off.
I would err on the side of caution though if they don't have the team line ups and match details in them.
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:40 pm 
Post subject:

thanks, i will look into it, i'm sending a few items off to Sportingold next week so may include them, i'm not sure whether they contain team line-ups although i haven't looked at them for a few years, the October edition could do with the reviews in, it was i believe Seville's first match in europe & from memory had some good previews on the match,
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: