Football Programmes Centre

List of known dealers
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
List of known dealers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:06 pm 
Post subject: List of known dealers

FPC is looking to speak to all known dealers with regards to distributing their electronic catalogues online via this website. Please could you list below all dealers you know of (Check they havent already been mentioned first please!!!) and their address, telephone number and preferably an email address too!

Thanks
paulo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:22 pm 
Post subject: Re: List of known dealers

Craig wrote:
FPC is looking to speak to all known dealers with regards to distributing their electronic catalogues online via this website. Please could you list below all dealers you know of (Check they havent already been mentioned first please!!!) and their address, telephone number and preferably an email address too!

Thanks

The only one I use is Adrian Jones who is based in Cornwall, trades as Collectableadge (that may be his ebay name as well), sadly I have just thrown his catalogue in the recycling.
kcs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:08 pm 
Post subject:

Michael Hewitt Programmes - 20 Suzanne Crescent, South Elmsall, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 2BB. 01977 643107 or 07860 192787. Email: [email protected]

Leeds United programmes, big match, current season and much more would be my description of his catalogue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.G Taylor Football Programmes 29 Marram Close, Lymington, Hants, SO41 9FM. Telephone 01590 673466

Programmes from pre war to date all at fixed prices, catalogue every 10 weeks or so, next due around July/August. Looking at the catalogue it is best to phone on Sundays or Mondays. Rwst of the week is between 7:30 to 8:15 am and 6:30 and 7:30pm. Think the guy also has a FT job.

Showcase your collection in an online programme guide!
Display your research in a comprehensive history archive!
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:38 pm 
Post subject: programme list

I'll be putting out a list within the next month, and if anyone wants a copy, please pm me your email addresses as I'm not doing it hard copy.
Ther will be over 150 x 1940's English League; 200 plus pre 1960 English non league; as good a friendly section as you'll find anywahere in terms of league vs non league; a good selection of all kinds of Scottish collectables; 300 plus English league pre 1958; 300 plus English non league in the FACup proper pre 1970; a good selection of pre 1970 FACup Finals / semis; Scottish Cup ditto; Welsh Cup ditto; very good slection of pre automatic Conference relegation / promotion, basically Bradford P.A. backwards; many harder to get pre 1970's European competition; pre 1960's internationals; some collectable 1960's - including over 30 first season League Cup 60-1; various colelctable items of memorabilia; handbooks from pre war through to mid to late 1960's, etc. etc.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: