Football Programmes Centre

NEW FOOTBALL MEMORABILIA SHOP/WEBSITE
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW FOOTBALL MEMORABILIA SHOP/WEBSITE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
efc1998

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:48 pm 
Post subject: NEW FOOTBALL MEMORABILIA SHOP/WEBSITE

Plugging my mate's shop in Prestatyn which he opened in November 2013.

It is on the first floor 71a High Street, entrance on Church Lane (behind Reeds Rains), access through Steve the Barber's via staircase.

Mark Jones who is the proprietor was involved with Prestatyn Town until August of last year when he decided on this new venture. He was instrumental in opening a club shop at Prestatyn Town as well as being Media Officer and also did the PA on matchday's amongst other unpaid jobs at the club.

Although in it's infancy he will have a website up and running as well as being on Facebook and bringing a vast stock of programmes to his shop. He welcomes any ground hoppers to his shop if they are taking in a game when visiting North Wales.

Although the shop is only open at the weekend there are plans to open in the week in due course and can be opened by appointment if making a visit during the week.

All details are on his website www.coastalprogrammes.co.uk and via the following mobile number 07753 966805.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: