Football Programmes Centre

Manchester City European Aways Wanted
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Manchester City European Aways Wanted
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:01 am 
Post subject:

Response from Phill Noble Re Milan

Hi Darren
Thanks for your note - its something I'm not familiar with.
Most people I know who've got something for this game go off it being the Gazzetta Dello Sport Newspaper on the day of the game as it has the line ups for both sides also
Hope that helps
Phil
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:08 am 
Post subject:

Hi Mate
i no longer have spares of AC Omonoia or Hamburg away i know a dealey selling them but he is a bit pricey or failing that then ebay is your best bet for them
Cheers
Darren
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:41 am 
Post subject:

Hi Mark
just to let you lnow i managed to pick up these European Aways for my collection the other day from FOOTBALLADUK
77/78 Borussia Monchengladbach V MCFC £5
77/78 Standard Liege V MCFC £4
so well happy with those 2 especially Monchengladbach as i have been looking for it for ages.
Cheers Mate
Regards
Darren
mancitymark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm 
Post subject:

Darren - I picked up a copy of Juventus v City 76 UEFA Cup tie this week and paid £35 for the pleasure Surprised

Have you come across this as yet mate and have I paid over the odds Crying or Very sad

Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:24 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Mate
i saw the Juventus one on ebay and put a best offer in of a tenner just to see what he was prepared to sell it for and he come back £30 to me which is too dear for me at this current time with the new season just round the corner.
personally i think they generally sell for between £30-£40 a time so you have not got that bad a deal because i don't think he would have let it go for less than £30.
is it in mint condition??
so how many are you short of now then must be less than 20 now surely with the rate you have going at over the summer Smile
Cheers
Darren
mancitymark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:43 pm 
Post subject:

Hi mate - Yes been going at it through the summer Very Happy and I have a lot more time on me hands these days but that’s another story. Neutral The Juventus one is in good condition as I would imagine it was the same fella on ebay.

I’m just 18 aways short now of having a completed collection from all competions Home & Away from 1970/71 to 2008/09 including European.

Have started working my way back Home & Away from 69/70 to 59/60 and have completed 65/66 to 69/70 homes so far.

And I cant see me slowing down just yet Very Happy Although having said that I'm undecided if I'm going to collect the new seasons as just dont have the room Confused
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:03 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Mate
i have completed 65/66 - 08/09 homes and 67/68 - 08/09 aways minus some European Aways which are to expensive for me.
next i will aim to complete 65/66 and 66/67 aways and after that i have decided to draw the line for now because some of the 60/61 - 64/65 can set you back a few hundred quid especially the league cup ones from early 60's the is one against Portsmouth at Fratton Park from 60/61 which will set you back at least £200+ Shocked.
however on the other hand i will continue to collect future seasons home and away as i can buy these at the games for face value Very Happy and would just have to shell out for the tour friendly games ie South Africa and Abu Dhabi
Then again i may change my mind next summer when i have nothing to collect Wink
Cheers
Darren
mancitymark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:07 pm 
Post subject:

Pagiemcfc wrote:
the tour friendly games ie South Africa and Abu DhabiDarren

Has your mate not got a spare copy of one of these Wink Very Happy
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:16 pm 
Post subject:

haha Yeah i managed to get one of my mate he is selling them for £2 outside of ebay.
Abu Dhabi not till november so may get charged about £5-£10 for one of Karl in Mary D's unless my mate go's
managed to get a copy of the teamsheet from the 1860 Munich game of someone i know for free
I have booked for the friendly in Barcelona but they never produce a programme but i will be trying my hardest to get hold of a teamsheet from there
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: