Football Programmes Centre

Programme Values
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Programme Values

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForestMick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:45 pm 
Post subject: Programme Values

Didn't know if this was the right place to ask this question, but here goes, and if its not, please feel free to move it to the right place. Could some of the less experienced collectors like myself list programmes on here from time to time, for the more experienced collectors to tell us approximate values? I have thousands of programmes, and I know the value of most of my Forest programmes, but there are others that I dont know if they're as rare as rocking horse sh*t, or as common as muck!What do you think?
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:28 pm 
Post subject:

Yeah, it's the right place mate.

And that's what this forum is about, discussing collections, obtaining values etc...

At the moment with only a few 'regular' posters we may not always have the answer but I'm sure you'll get a good estimate anyway.

Last edited by Barrett on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:15 pm 
Post subject: [PRICE OF PROGRAMMES GUIDE

If you let me have a list of the programmes you're looking to have valued, send one to me and I'll work my way through it for you. I assume it's for general league and cup games as you can get the average price for big match programmes off ebay advanced search? I wouldn't normally do post 1970 pricing, as (a) they tend to be common, and (b) it's not my area of expertise, unless it's for certain big match games. Would be glad to help, but with the proviso that it's an estimate based on many years collecting / small time dealing, and doesn't mean that they would fetch that price on ebay.

John
ForestMick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:46 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks John, I really appreciate that. I don't do ebay anymore, so its not for there. I guess you were just the sort of person I was hoping would come forward, as I'm just starting to go further back, and I've recently started buying early 50's, 40's and even 30's. But its a bit of a minefield for me, as I'm in uncharted waters, so the majority of progs I'd be looking for a value for, would be post 1970. I also appreciate that they would only be estimates based on your experience, and I would never come back to you with complaints about values, as I appreciate you are doing me a big favour. Thanks for that, I really appreciate it, Mick.
DerekD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:11 am 
Post subject:

If you need any estimated prices for Scottish issues, I would be willing to help.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:03 pm 
Post subject:

Cheers Derek, thanks for that. I don't think I have that many Scottish progs, but thanks for the offer. If I do get any, I know where to come!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: