Football Programmes Centre

Hi All
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hi All

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chelseapep

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 pm 
Post subject: Hi All

I stumbled across this board today and am very happy to find it as I'm a very keen collector of programmes! I have collected programmes since I was little as my dad used to bring me one home after going to watch Peterborough United and Chelsea but my real passion, Is Chelsea and collecting Chelsea programmes.
I currently have 250 Chelsea home and aways with my oldest going back to 1953. I also collect where possible any involving ac milan and italy,being of Italian descent I am a huge fan of all things Italian.

Well,That's me.....!
Wullie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:02 pm 
Post subject:

Hi mate welcome. Check your collection for Peter Bonetti items . Could be worth a fortune. Laughing Do you have any old tickets stubs ? They can be worth far more than programmes....
chelseapep

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:08 pm 
Post subject:

Wullie wrote:
Hi mate welcome. Check your collection for Peter Bonetti items . Could be worth a fortune. Laughing Do you have any old tickets stubs ? They can be worth far more than programmes....

Hi Wullie! I have the odd tickets here and there but a lot more since I've been going to matches. I'll have a look for anything I have of The Cat Very Happy
Kickoff3pm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm 
Post subject:

Over 500 homes here if your missing any - should be some bargains as I've not sorted them all priced £1.50 http://matchdaymemories.com/shop/programme-sale/chelsea-homes.html
Footballmad1993

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:02 pm 
Post subject:

Hi guys,

Don't know if this is the place to do this as I'm completely new to the forum. BUT, I have an ebay shop with plenty of programmes on there, rare programmes, team sheets, tickets and everything in-between! We also have several auctions for rare programmes ending in the next couple of minutes to days so be sure to check us out and see if you fancy a bargain! I will include a link to one of our auction items below and you can access match day memories from there! And with us only being a new shop we have loads more stock to list than whats already on there so remember to check us regularly. Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] and I'll check its price and availability! Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to dealing with some of you in the near future!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI.....RK:MESE:IT

Very Happy
chelseapep

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:11 pm 
Post subject:

Kickoff3pm wrote:
Over 500 homes here if your missing any - should be some bargains as I've not sorted them all priced £1.50 http://matchdaymemories.com/shop/programme-sale/chelsea-homes.html

Wow that's amazing thanks,I need to have a good look through! How do you accept payment?
Kickoff3pm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:22 pm 
Post subject:

chelseapep wrote:
Kickoff3pm wrote:

Wow that's amazing thanks,I need to have a good look through! How do you accept payment?

Full shopping cart, payment via paypal, postal order, cheque or even cash. You choose the postage method you want me to use. Priced on average weight, I refund surplus to actual cost.

After I come back from holiday I'll be uploading hundreds of Chelsea & Arsenal programmes from european games both home and away.
Footballmad1993

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:12 pm 
Post subject:

We accept payment through paypal mostly but we are more than happy to accept cheques. Also, if it is a large order and you are close enough to collect we can accept cash. (Avoids ebay fees too then) Also, glad you like the shop, as I say if you have any specific programmes you'd like just drop me a line on the e-mail provided above. As we have just started we do have a lot of stock that we don't even know whats there yet, so even if we don't have it right away, we may in the future once we've got to the (for now) unchecked boxes. We also have a lot of extremely rare programmes on their way to us which should be on in the near future.
cfcmartin1965

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:33 pm 
Post subject:

Hi,
Welcome to the forum & good to have another Chelsea collector on board.
Please visit my website where you will find 100's of Chelsea & other programmes available for sale.

Cheers
Martin
chelseapep

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:39 pm 
Post subject:

cfcmartin1965 wrote:
Hi,
Welcome to the forum & good to have another Chelsea collector on board.
Please visit my website where you will find 100's of Chelsea & other programmes available for sale.

Cheers
Martin

Thank You Martin
peter_9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:51 am 
Post subject:

Smile
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: