Football Programmes Centre

Rangers European wants
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rangers European wants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markyboy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:41 pm 
Post subject: Rangers European wants

I am looking for Rangers v St Etienne 4/9/57 EC, Rangers v AC Milan 27/11/57 EC and Rangers v Wolves 29/3/61 ECWC to complete my Rangers European homes collection. Thanks, M
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 pm 
Post subject:

mark i collect rangers european homes.those early ones you after dont come cheap fella.im still got to cover the early 60s ones they are tough to get for reasonable prices but prices are dropping on them.the fiorentina one for example the final leg at ibrox was going for around 250 for a longtime.its now down to 100.so some will come down in price.like the ones im after seasons 60/61.61/62. borussia moench/ferencvaros/wolves/fiorentina. sevilla/spurs. monaco and standard liege im after all them and early ones.if you will willing to pay for them though fella you will get them.

ste
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: