Football Programmes Centre

Juniors
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Juniors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:03 am 
Post subject: Juniors

I went to see Pollok for the first time in years.
Pollok beat the Bens 5-0, 4-0 up at half time. They look to have a decent team this season but I don't know any of the players. Tonight's match was in the sectional league cup, Pollok with a 100% record so far needed only a point to qualify for the quarter finals.
They are still using last seasons programme cover but promise that the new design will be ready for a week on Saturday. A big game against champions Auchinleck Talbot. Fortunately Rangers are away on the Friday so I should be able to make it. I am planning to visit Newlandsfield when Rangers are away this season. I will buy a programme every time I visit but i have no intention of starting up a Pollok collection.
Jake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:57 am 
Post subject: Re: Juniors

Eck wrote:
I will buy a programme every time I visit but i have no intention of starting up a Pollok collection.

Famous last words...

Very Happy
Eck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 am 
Post subject:

I remember going to see the 'lok from 1988 and for years they never had a programme. I'm putting my foot down - Rangers programmes only.
I've even started to get rid of Rangers tickets & team sheets.
Judge
Bankie boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:44 pm 
Post subject:

You're better off collecting Clydebank programmes , far superior to anything in the juniors, runners-up in the non-League category last year out of 40 entries , Formartine Utd were the winners.
Got spare copies of the recent testimonial Clydebank v Rangers 15th August if anyone wants one £2 + pp
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:45 pm 
Post subject:

Bankie boy wrote:
You're better off collecting Clydebank programmes , far superior to anything in the juniors, runners-up in the non-League category last year out of 40 entries , Formartine Utd were the winners.
Got spare copies of the recent testimonial Clydebank v Rangers 15th August if anyone wants one £2 + pp

I'm not so sure the Clydebank issue is "far superior", I was quite disappointed at your issues last season, not a patch on what was done a few years ago.

What awards are we talking about? there will be a Scottish Non League award by Programme Monthly this year hopefully.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:09 pm 
Post subject:

Eck, keep an eye out for a swarthy looking Welshman amongst the Talbot hordes (you'll be mightily impressed by our away following) No beard at the moment, but if you ask most folk know me. Be good to meet you.

There's a regular few of us who sue the Pollok away game for our Glesga day oot, and we're up on the train the morra then into the Crystal Palace pub near Central station before finding a watering hole in Pollok. Oh, and after the game a swell!

John
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Scottish. In Honour of John Holroyd. RIP. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: