Football Programmes Centre

Carlisle v Blackburn - League Cup - Teamsheet
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Carlisle v Blackburn - League Cup - Teamsheet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Team Sheet Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueshearer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:55 pm 
Post subject: Carlisle v Blackburn - League Cup - Teamsheet

I couldn't even prize a Black and White team-sheet off them at Carlisle last night let alone the colour one.

If anyone has a spare I would be interested in purchasing.

Cheers

Bernie
CarlisleUtdMem

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:47 pm 
Post subject:

Long gone are the days when they let you have a teamsheet sadly.

It wasn't you who asked at one of the ticket windows at the back of the main stand was it?
bisphamseasider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:58 pm 
Post subject:

CarlisleUtdMem wrote:
Long gone are the days when they let you have a teamsheet sadly.

I often wonder what the problem is with clubs being reluctant to provide teamsheets.

Some clubs go out of their way to provide them even colour ones.

Some clubs just provide photocopied black and white ones but without any difficulty.

Some clubs make themselves a little money by charging 10p or 20p but you don't mind paying that to guarantee one if you are a collector.

But at some clubs you'd think you were asking for the crown jewels they way they look at you when you ask for one.
blueshearer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:37 pm 
Post subject:

Adam,
I did ask at the ticket window but I know I wasnt alone - there were a few Rovers fans left disappointed. It was the nature of the response that angered me rather than the fact that they wouldnt print one off!

Bernie
CarlisleUtdMem

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:58 pm 
Post subject:

At Carlisle there are some excellent and extremely friendly and helpful staff on the reception, but it sounds like you must have caught one of them at the wrong time (although the answer is generally the same).

Personally I'd be more than happy to pay 50p per teamsheet to make the club some money. I've even suggested they offer a subscription service to them like the programme, but as none are collectors they don't understand what the fuss is about.

In Scotland there very rarely seems to be any issue in getting hold of them. Going to games up there is a fantastic experience as most people at the clubs go that extra mile. The food is much better and reasonably priced, teamsheets are easy to get hold of and you don't get the same carry on with buying tickets in advance for cheaper rates etc. If only the football was on a better level...
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Team Sheet Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: