Football Programmes Centre

How often do you check The Programme Forum
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> We Need Your Help!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Repeatedly daily
40%
 40%  [ 25 ]
Two or three times a day
29%
 29%  [ 18 ]
Daily
14%
 14%  [ 9 ]
Every couple of days
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Once a week
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Once a fortnight
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Less than once a fortnight
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 61

craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:10 pm 
Post subject: How often do you check The Programme Forum

Just wondered..
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:30 pm 
Post subject:

4 of us so far that check repeatedly daily.
Is that sad or good. I don't know.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:50 pm 
Post subject:

I check it nearly every hour or so when I'm in work! Neutral
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:00 pm 
Post subject:

I don't mind admitting Pastpirate, I'm sad!! I'm always checking in, whenever I get the chance!!
My girlfriend even posed the possibility the other day, that I might be a nerd!! When I go to Forest, I'm a bit of a lad, and all my mates understand why I collect, and one day I'm gonna have an 'open house' where they can come round, see my collection, get jealous, and hopefully start collecting. But I understand what she is ssaying - to the outsider it may seem a bit anoraky!! But, so what, I am getting on a bit!!
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:04 pm 
Post subject: nerds

I'm afraid that really is nerdish behaviour. Your girlfriend's very understanding... and she hasn't mentioned care in the community to you yet?
BTW, what Forest stuff would you be looking for the 2 Swedish progs I emailed you about last week? If I send something similar vintage off to you? Let me know.

John
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:40 pm 
Post subject:

Don't you start!!!
Sorry about that, I didn't get it-did you email me or PM me on here? If you have Forest progs from simillar vintage, my collection is abit thin from that period, so maybe you could list a few to do a possible swap? Cheers, Mick.
paulo

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:03 pm 
Post subject:

Mick - I get called a nerd by the lads I go with, not because of my programme, NCFC dvd and ticket stub collection, but because I have been trying to do all the 92 current grounds for the last few years and I keep a count.

The thing is though, they are always asking me how many I have done and trying to catch me! Its become a bit of a long running joke now. Still with our new L1 status I will be on over 80 come the end of the season and may well sneak off and finish the job!
mancitymark

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:44 pm 
Post subject:

Have to admit I’m a daily man as well Smile - My kids call my hobby ‘Nerding’ which makes me laugh really, This site, in my opinion is a god send for football programme collectors and a huge congratulations to all who made it happen, it’s fantastic to see the site growing by the day, I would also add there seems to be a real respect among the collectors on here and everyone seems to go out of there way to help others if they can as they know it will be returned.

Don’t know about others on here but I often question myself is it time to stop collecting and maybe my collection should move on - But I can honestly say my passion for collecting Manchester City programmes is growing stronger with age and can spend hours at time sorting through them Shocked

Keep up the good work.

When's the end of season piss-up then Laughing Easy Easy
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:17 pm 
Post subject:

I'm with you totally Mark. As I've said before, my passion for collecting faded a little a while ago, but finding this site, and the support other collectors give, refuelled my passion. End of season p*ss up is in Gothenburg next season mate!!
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:55 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks for the comments of support guys. I may use the glowing review of the site that ManCityMark gave on some leaflets if thats okay. Also yes there has been talk of a trip to Gothenburg as its not easy organising an end of season piss up since we are not based close to each other, though Barrett did mention the possibility of meeting up somewhere and having a few beers and maybe attending a programme fair on the same day if anyone was interested...
mancitymark

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:00 am 
Post subject:

I could help out with an end of season piss-up if enough were interested - My Mum runs a Pub/Hotel here in Milton Keyens and would gladly sort one out there - Everyone would be welcome to stay there and a full night on the lash - At a reduced rate of course Wink

Thinking further ahead it would be an ideal venue to have a small fair, you would not get may stalls but it has an upstairs in the bar which we could use - then on the piss after of course Easy

I love it when a plan comes together !!!!!!
gfcpaul

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:04 pm 
Post subject:

My kind of plan that one. Nod Nod Nod Nod
coolascustard

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:12 pm 
Post subject:

2 or three times a day man the programme centre as well!
shanks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:18 pm 
Post subject: Re: How often do you check The Programme Forum

Craig wrote:
Just wondered..

Since joining i check site daily
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> We Need Your Help! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: