Football Programmes Centre

Afternoon!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Afternoon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LincsBlue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:15 pm 
Post subject: Afternoon!

Just a quick intro. I'm a life long Birmingham City supporter for my sins and as I'm getting older the urge to collect programmes is increasing. I've amassed around 1200 programmes from games I've been to with the majority being Birmingham with a good amount of Lincoln City and non-league. I'm now collecting anything that takes my fancy really, so I'm quite anarchic in my quest for new programmes hence my latest acquisitions being England v Rumania 1985 and PNE v Birmingham 1965. So as you can see I'm not in it for profit in fact the only person that will is the unfortunate soul who will have to deal with them when I pop my clogs! Suppose my goals would be the 1966 World Cup Final (all versions!!!!), 1960 Barcelona v Blues ICFC and the Birmingham home and away League Cup final from 1963 but they can wait for a while! Some interesting stuff on the forums so expect a few inputs.

Last edited by LincsBlue on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
derby1884
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:38 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome aboard.

A plethora of helpful and knowledgable collectors on here - just ignore the kitchen spam!
BAZZABAGGIES

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:06 pm 
Post subject:

I have around 3,000 Blues homes and aways Wants lists checked
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:12 pm 
Post subject:

Yes, and a welcome from me, and don't hesitate to ask if you fancy any nice Blues press photos to go with your growing programme collection.

Just 2 of the 100 I have available right now!

Sorry for the shameless plug!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
mark01

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:24 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Links blue, welcome aboard.

There is a facility to create your wants list on this site and will help you get direct contact from other collectors if they can help.

regards, Mark
holtie96

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:24 pm 
Post subject: Pete

Pete, you shouldn't apologise re the shameless plug, you provide a great service that I hope forum members continue to enjoy making use of Thumbs Up
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:25 pm 
Post subject:

Cheers Holtie!

I also have many cricket press photos not displayed on my site - details provided on request.

Collector of CPFC press photos, and hoarder of old programmes, mainly Palace.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: