Football Programmes Centre

The Predictor Cup 3rd Rd Results (16th & 17th Feb)
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Predictor Cup 3rd Rd Results (16th & 17th Feb)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2012-13
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robbo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:23 pm 
Post subject:

Wi`out looking too hard, i doubt i`ve set the world on fire with me saturday predictions, so get them sunday predictions down matey, you could do a last minute Oldham... or better!!!

Best of luck

Alan Very Happy
foxes1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:00 am 
Post subject:

OK Here goes missed the Sat games so predicting the Sunday games.

Chelsea v Brentford 4-1
Manchester City v Leeds United 2-0
Huddersfield Town v Wigan Athletic 1-3
Liverpool v Swansea City 1-2
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:

JohnnyP 10-8 SurfinJim
Consistency the key as JohnnyP overcome SurfinJim. 9 correct predictions laid the foundation for victory 1-0 to Leeds

Maccprogrammeswanted 8-12 Dj0505

Chelsea/Walsall double the difference in the battle of the non-leaguers. Newport County into the Quarter finals.

Lincolnredman 13-11 Posh1959

Posh surprises even themselves by notching 11 points but like Peterborough they just concede too many. Liverpool on their way

Wulfranian 10-7 Holtie96

Six pointer Chelsea swings it for Wulfranian. Unfortunately for Holtie, luck is a fickle mistress and this weekend she cleared off.

Ruudvandriver 8-8 Sharrowblade (Ruudvandriver wins on Penalties)
2-0 to Leeds. Sharrowblade is blatantly robbed and loses on countback. I hate f*****g Leeds. Laughing

Foxes1 4-11 Robbo
Sporting gesture from Robbo to remind Foxes that he still had a chance on sunday. And then wiped the floor with them. Cruel, but I like it.

Floorpie 8-8 Greatbarrwolf (Greatbarrwolf win on penalties)
Classic cup tie encounter with the result going to the wire. The Wolf has the mighty millers Rotherham to thank by way of their correct score.

Swyndwr 12-12 Saint Clarkie (St Clarkie wins on penalties)

The closest game in the round. 12 points and still Swyndwr still goes out. The Saints go marching on, due to the second countback.

Cup Draw Numbers:

1. JohnnyP
2. DJ0505
3. Lincolnredman
4. Wulfanian
5. Ruudvandriver
6. Robbo
7. Greatbarrwolf
8. SaintClarkie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2012-13 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: