Football Programmes Centre

other websites worth visiting
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
other websites worth visiting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:01 pm 
Post subject: other websites worth visiting

I think it might be beneficial for individuals, or a computer geek, to archive football team's websites, for the benefit of both spreading the word about your favourite team, and also building up an encyclopedia of knowledge.
For instance, many English teams come north of the border for pre season friendlies, some go the other way. An archive of websites would give individuals the opportunity to look at them for fun, but also to maybe use them for programme collecting, ie programme editors address and / or club details for pre ordering.
My team's website, and they are THE most historic non league side in Scotland, is eteamz.com/atfc. The Beechwood Banter is very often wholly irreverant, controversial, and enlightening all in a oner. I live 35 miles away, so it keeps me in touch with fans during the week. Visit it, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Any other comments?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: