Football Programmes Centre

What else do you do?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What else do you do?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grimsbybarralad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 am 
Post subject:

I also enjoy quizzes - Grimsbybarralad have you competed in HASSRA quizzes over the years? and the movies and trying not to be too downhearted when I look at Sheffield Wednesday's results each week.[/quote]

You have a p.m.
Wullie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:41 am 
Post subject:

This is a bit embarrassing as i don't really do anything Laughing
I do like to save and have massive blow out holidays in Las Vegas every two or three years.Top hotel, great food and shows, and a bit of gambling) Like life, if you leave skint, then you've had a good time. No good leaving all to the tax man and the kids can look after themselves.
Wullie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:15 pm 
Post subject:

my only other claim to fame (?) , in my sad life, is that the father in law, who sadly passed away last year, took one of the most iconic sporting photos of the 20th century. A few years ago , i found in the loft . about hundred press photos he took of the Oxford United glory years and sold them on ebay ( don't tell the wife). I wish i kept them. Massive mistake. As for the famous photo, here it is....
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:19 pm 
Post subject:

I played football on that ground, Paul. Twas the Iffley Raod stadium, and when I had two years at Ruskin College in Oxford in the mid 1980's we got through to the final of "Cuppers" the inter university college cup.

Ruskin was a Trade Union college, not part of the University, but they patronised us and allowed us to partake in their ridiculously named competitions. We returned the favour in kind with some stunning tackles that had to be seen to be believed!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: