Football Programmes Centre

Newbie Here
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Newbie Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bfctyke4life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:00 pm 
Post subject: Newbie Here

Hello stumbled on this site and what a site,I'm a Barnsley fan and did have a massive collection from the year I was born 1971 until present.

Until last year, well October, due to a small house fire. Nothing serious but most of my programmes went. Some were salvageable but most went hence this place seems to be a good place to start to fill the void.

I know that I will not be able to get the progs from the 70's but am looking to start from the 1997 year when my son was born a great year in two ways one my son was born and we (Barnsley) were in the Premier League. What a year.

If any one can help in tips and advice, on where to buy progs from dealers or fairs that would be much welcomed.

Many thanks in advance.
Neil.
ashburton-grove

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:35 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Neil, welcome. I hope you find this site as great as I do with many excellent swaps and purchases with other members. If you have a look at the menu on the right there is a link to "upcoming programme fairs" which if another, more local, member on here to Barnsley will help me out here, will show you your nearest fair. You can also create a wants list as I have done, detailing all the programmes you are after. Are you collecting home and aways?
There is also a list on here of all the teams each member collects, not sure if there's another Barnsley fan here but if you collect aways then we can all help you out there.
Gutted to hear about the fire mate, it's something I dread happening, hope everyone was ok.
Happy collecting.Keith.
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:00 pm 
Post subject:

Welcome Neil.
Here is a link to another thread that list the few Barnsley progs Bristol Rovers Supporters Club have for sale.

If you require any against Rovers drop me a line.

Cheers, and sorry to here about the fire, Jamie.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
bfctyke4life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm 
Post subject:

Just to say many thanks for the replies and I hope i can build my collection up.

It was Barnsley home's I collected.
smk06

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:31 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Neil,

Welcome to the forum! I collect Derby homes and aways and have the following programmes spare if you need them.

Derby v Barnsley
1960/61 (Derby's first League Cup game)

Barnsley v Derby
1992/93 Anglo Italian Cup
1982/83

Do you know anything about the programme from Derby v Barnsley 81/82 postponed game? It should have been played on 26/12/81. I've never come across it!

Steve
Flackwell Lad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:43 am 
Post subject:

Welcome to the site Neil, and good luck, hope you manage to get all the progs you lost, Mick
paulo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:31 pm 
Post subject:

Only Barnsley home I have is Vs Norwich 95/96, which is just below your start date, but if you decide to go a little further back its yours for £1 plus p and p.

Good luck!
Paulo

I do have a few at Norwich as well.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: