Football Programmes Centre

Season Tickets 2012/2013
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Season Tickets 2012/2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The SFC Chris

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:13 pm 
Post subject:

Haven't announced ours yet. Never had a season ticket and most likely never will, I go to every game but I'd rather have the choice of where to sit/stand each match.
Senior82

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:30 am 
Post subject:

Just had an email telling me it's £80 for Stocksbridge in the Evo-Stik Premier. Can also get a sort of mini season ticket where you can watch 10 games for £50
CF14

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:30 pm 
Post subject:

£329 at Cardiff. In to the 3rd year of 5 year fixed price at that amount. Renewed in Feb to get extra tickets for the League Cup Final. Ayatollah
andyfromboston

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:02 am 
Post subject:

At Boston my ST has been frozen at £185 for the terrace and £225 for the stand. Cheapest kids is about £50.

I'm not renewing as he's kept the majority of the squad who let us down so badly last season, 6 points off a relegation place is simply not good enough......plus I struggle to get to midweek games with babysitting so I'll pick and choose next season.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: