Football Programmes Centre

1967/1968 Manchester City Aways Wants *Revised List*
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1967/1968 Manchester City Aways Wants *Revised List*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:57 pm 
Post subject: 1967/1968 Manchester City Aways Wants *Revised List*

Hi All
Can you help with the following to complete my 67/68 Manchester City Aways Please??
Coventry (A)
Many Thanks
Regards
Darren

Last edited by Pagiemcfc on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForestMick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:54 am 
Post subject:

Checked my list, cant help with any of those I'm afraid, sorry!
mancitymark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:08 am 
Post subject: Re: 1967/1968 Manchester City Aways Wants *Revised List*

Pagiemcfc wrote:
Hi All
Can you help with the following to complete my 67/68 Manchester City Aways Please??
Coventry (A)
Many Thanks
Regards
Darren

Darren, A fella Im dealing with a moment has a copy of this mate - I will add it to my order for you
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:17 am 
Post subject: Re: 1967/1968 Manchester City Aways Wants *Revised List*

Darren, A fella Im dealing with a moment has a copy of this mate - I will add it to my order for you[/quote]

Cheers Mate Very Happy Have Looked everywhere for this one i needed 17 on Saturday and have managed to locate 16 of them, 13 at £2 Each and 2 at £3 Each. If you can come up trumps with the Coventry one mate then thats a season completed i never thought i would have.
PS How much did you pay for the Newcastle (A) Prog from that season??
Thanks Again Mate
Regads
Darren
mancitymark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 am 
Post subject:

No problems mate - I have added it to my order and as soon as it arrives I will send it off to you - I got lucky on the Newcastle title clincher as I managed to get one for £11 and seen it go for us much £50 over the years

The only one I’m missing from the 67/68 season is the end of season friendly at Bury which was played on the following Wednesday after the win at Newcastle - Malcom Allinson played up front for the last 15 minutes with Blues fans signing ‘Allinson for England’, although I’m not 100% sure there was a programme for the fixture
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:56 am 
Post subject:

mancitymark wrote:
No problems mate - I have added it to my order and as soon as it arrives I will send it off to you - I got lucky on the Newcastle title clincher as I managed to get one for £11 and seen it go for us much £50 over the years

The only one I’m missing from the 67/68 season is the end of season friendly at Bury which was played on the following Wednesday after the win at Newcastle - Malcom Allinson played up front for the last 15 minutes with Blues fans signing ‘Allinson for England’, although I’m not 100% sure there was a programme for the fixture

Cheers Mate

I paid £20 off Karl for it so happy with that then if it has gone for over £50 in the past.

There was no programme or anything produced from the Home Friendly V Bury in 1968 I Got This Info From Phil Noble Mate so cross that one off your list and you have completed 67/68 season

Thanks again mate
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: