Football Programmes Centre

Season Tickets 2012/2013
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Season Tickets 2012/2013
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:00 pm 
Post subject: Season Tickets 2012/2013

What price is your clubs cheapest & most expensive Season ticket for next season for Adults & Kids

Manchester City Cheapest Adult £425
Manchester City Most Expensive Adult £695

you have an option to pay an extra £50 to get more benefits

Manchester City Cheapest Kids £110
Manchester City Most Expensive Kids £230

you have an option to pay an extra £50 to get more benefits

Manchester City also offer a value season ticket for £275 Adult but the club picks where you sit not you but still excellent value

Would be interested to see how this compares to other clubs especially Premiership/championship??

Last edited by Pagiemcfc on Fri May 18, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
paulo

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:48 pm 
Post subject:

Cheapest at Norwich was £470 up 12% on last year. This had to be paid for before March to get this price as a renewal.

I think first time ST holders get stung about £600!
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:58 pm 
Post subject:

Mine will be £580 next season but i am also getting the extra benefits for £50 to so £630 total for me next season and i have to renew it by 13/06/12
Senior82

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:12 pm 
Post subject:

Wish I could get a season ticket to watch Wednesday at £275. Think the cheapest is about £380 from memory, and these prices were announced about January when we had no idea if we were going up!
Blackjack

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:33 pm 
Post subject:

I had to renew my season ticket for the Swans before April 1st. There were no new season tickets available for next season as most people had renewed from last season. To renew mine it cost me £439 and for my 14 year old son it was £89. It was £383 for me and £52 for my son last season, so has increased from last year but not too much to be honest, still only just under £28 for me and my boy to watch premier league, not bad at all.
Inabitski

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:42 pm 
Post subject:

Mine at Liverpool were £780 last season and has been frozen for the first time in years.

Just over £700 for the Kop.
mark01

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:46 pm 
Post subject:

Just renewed mine and my sons at Bristol City - £399 each - works out about £17.50 a game. I'd say good value for championship football.

Been a season ticket holder since our first division days in 1976 - recently found an old receipt for 76/77 for a season ticket for me and the mrs - £52 for the pair of us. That works out at £1.24 a game!!

regards, Mark
coolascustard

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:05 pm 
Post subject:

I paid £390 this time but that was before the end of feb if you brought before the end of Feb you got a replica shirt and £50 to spend on training gear in the club shop (but only while stock lasts)
You could have still got it at the earl bird price till the end of april with non of the freebies.
Gone up another £50 now i belive.
foxes1

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:33 pm 
Post subject:

Leicester charge between £750 - £420 for adults but these are prices after the early-bird discount.
Under 8's at Leicester are not charged for season-tickets (But you have to buy an adult one to get that price) in the family stand.
Mine this year is £420 (But that is the early-bird renewal price)
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:01 pm 
Post subject: season tickets

£50 at Talbot. Now that's value for money.

Some of those prices quoted are frightening, and it's just to keep numbskull halfwits on their £100k per week contracts. They're laughing all the way to the bank while you're crying en route to yours.......
MaccProgrammesWanted

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:07 pm 
Post subject:

Macclesfield Price are:

Most expensive Adult: £289
Cheapest Adult: £220

Under 18: £50
Under 12: £30
kenred

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:18 pm 
Post subject: season ticket

£380 for me @Old Trafford for the last five seasons as I am over 65!
Fantastic seat in the Lower Sir Alex Ferguson Stand(North Stand)I have had a season ticket since 1965,and am regarded as a Platinum Season ticket holder,with certain concessions ,free entry to Youth Cup Games ,Reserves etc.As a footnote to pricing,the Glazers have considered over the years ending the concession but so far havent Very Happy .Despite a debt having to be repaid of £250,000 per day!United however even with that Glazer millstone around their neck, have won 4 Championships ,A European Champions Cup & reached 2 other Finals,and 3 Carling Cups.Have been watched by 75,000+ on most games.Cannot complain about my ticket price and I can even pay for it over 5 interest free payments! Smile
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:22 pm 
Post subject: Re: season ticket

kenred wrote:
£380 for me @Old Trafford for the last five seasons as I am over 65!
Fantastic seat in the Lower Sir Alex Ferguson Stand(North Stand)I have had a season ticket since 1965,and am regarded as a Platinum Season ticket holder,with certain concessions ,free entry to Youth Cup Games ,Reserves etc.As a footnote to pricing,the Glazers have considered over the years ending the concession but so far havent Very Happy .Despite a debt having to be repaid of £250,000 per day!United however even with that Glazer millstone around their neck, have won 4 Championships ,A European Champions Cup & reached 2 other Finals,and 3 Carling Cups.Have been watched by 75,000+ on most games.Cannot complain about my ticket price and I can even pay for it over 5 interest free payments! Smile

............and a free bus pass to boot!
mancitymark

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:34 pm 
Post subject: Re: season ticket

kenred wrote:
I have had a season ticket since 1965,and am regarded as a Platinum Season

WOW Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy

Impressive that Ken and fair play to you
highlandjambo

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:38 pm 
Post subject: Scottish Cup Final

Hearts in the cup final beat the best team in the league Celtic in the semi but the hardest game to date was the mighty AUCHINLECK TALBOT the junior team who we just scraped past in the first round, and but for a dodgy decision in the last minute who knows. Just shows you its better to be lucky than good. CMON THE HEARTS TOMORROW, HAPPINESS IS BEING A JAMBO.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:34 pm 
Post subject: Re: Scottish Cup Final

highlandjambo wrote:
Hearts in the cup final beat the best team in the league Celtic in the semi but the hardest game to date was the mighty AUCHINLECK TALBOT the junior team who we just scraped past in the first round, and but for a dodgy decision in the last minute who knows. Just shows you its better to be lucky than good. CMON THE HEARTS TOMORROW, HAPPINESS IS BEING A JAMBO.

I hope you're reading this Tynie.......
GreatBarrWolf

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:35 pm 
Post subject:

Renewed my season ticket back in March under the early bird system we have at Wolves - £370 for the fifth or sixth season running + a £5 admin fee.
Our early bird initially closed at the end of March but was then extended to the end of the season - no doubt due to poor ticket sales following our pathetic end of season performances.
Unsurprisingly the early bird season ticket prices were 'opening up' again following our appointment of a new manager.
GreatBarrWolf
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:28 pm 
Post subject:

£475 at Goodison (each, me & my son). There are cheaper (about £440) & I think the Main Stand is around £550.

Next season all juniors are £90 for the whole season - not bad
Jake

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:26 pm 
Post subject: Re: season tickets

Auchinleckian wrote:
£50 at Talbot. Now that's value for money.

Some of those prices quoted are frightening, and it's just to keep numbskull halfwits on their £100k per week contracts. They're laughing all the way to the bank while you're crying en route to yours.......

Agree 100% with this.

Am about to buy my first ever season ticket, for Marske United in the Northern League. £95 for 21 home league games, including the match programme from each game. Can't argue with that...
highlandjambo

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:46 pm 
Post subject: Scotytish cup final

Well that is it Edinburghs big team gave the wee diddy team from the other side of the town a good humping, ma heads still pounding hehe we finally put the 7 0 from 1973 to bed get it right up ya, ya hibee wee diddy team. HAPPINESS IS BEING A JAMBO
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: