Football Programmes Centre

Manchester City Away Wants
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Manchester City Away Wants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mancitymark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:03 pm 
Post subject: Manchester City Away Wants

Getting closer to completing a full set of City Away’s from 1967/68 to 2008/09 to go with the complete set of Home’s from 1965/66 to 2008/09 so thought would give the wants another plug.

Plan is to start working back form 65/66 to 55/66 home and away once these wants are cleared Smile

68/69: Liverpool, QPR, Stoke, Huddersfield(LC), Sunderland, Everton, Blackpool(LC), Fenerbache(EC), Coventry, Newcastle, WHU, Spurs, Sheff.Wed, Burnley, Ipswich, Wolves, WBA, Southampton,

69/70: Liverpool, Sunderland, Burnley, Ipswich, Arsenal, Everton, Wolves, A.Coimbra(EC), Schalke(EC), Sheff.Wed, Gornik Zabre - ECWCF

73/74: Derby

91/92: Boro(LC)

96/97: Lincoln(LC)

97/98: Crewe

98/99: Reading

99/00: Swindon, Crewe

00/01: Gillingham(LC)

01/02: Watford, Wimbledon

02/03: Wigan(LC), Boro, Sunderland

04/05: Birmingham

05/06: Birmingham, Newcastle, Fulham, Charlton, Wigan, Boro, Blackburn

06/07: Blackburn, Chesterfield(FAC), Portsmouth

Last edited by mancitymark on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
ForestMick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:24 pm 
Post subject:

Hello mate, the only one I have off your list is away at Forest 68/69, let me know if you want it, cheers, Mick.
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:41 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Mate
you are slowly catching upto me and will soon be overtaking me.
I have completed 65/66 to to today Homes Except 1 p/p issue and completed 70/71 to today Aways Except 3 p/p issues and a few European Aways.
i suppose you are ahead of me in some ways though mate as i don't have 67/68 aways completed by a long way where as you do jammy bugger!!
a few notes for you mate there was only a local Newspaper for Fenerbache away in European Cup and i have never seen this
also Lincoln (League Cup) 96/97 away is valued at between £15 - £25 very rare i know a dealer selling it for £25 and it has rarely apeard on Ebay mate so good luck with those mate
Cheers & keep going
Regards
Darren
mancitymark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:12 pm 
Post subject:

Hi mate - You’ve helped along the way as I like to think I have with yours - We must have been exchanging for a couple of years now. I keep setting myself targets to stop at but I just keep adding more to my collection and I cant see the bug/buzz ever slowing down. Confused

I know Karl in Mary D’s has the Lincoln away but it just seems to expensive at £25 so hoping to pick it up somewhere along the line unexpectedly. I did managed to pick up a copy of Spurs away postponed from 94/95 for 50p last week and although I have a copy in my collection I thought it was worth buying at that price to sell on.

Cheers for the info Darren
Pagiemcfc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:26 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Mate
Yes we both have helped each other out over the past couple of years you were a very big help to me with 70's and 80's aways where you gave me some absolute crackers that i have never or very rarely seen on Ebay or dealer websites where as i have saved you a small fortune on European aways last season.
I know what you mean i said i was gonna collect all H/A from when i was born 1986 to today but now i am back to 60's!!
i know i think the Lincoln Prog you should get for about £10-£15 if you keep looking as £25 is expensive. i got a real bargain on the Lincoln one from the programme auction at City of Manchester Stadium a couple of years ago it cost me £120 for all H & A from 90/91 - 99/00 so was well pleased with that. Real Bargain on the spurs mate as i paid a fiver for mine and it is worth at least that so should make a few quid on that to go towards ones you need.
will keep an eye out for your needs mate
Cheers
Darren
Dellboye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:38 pm 
Post subject:

I have found 4 of your fulham vs man city wants(02/03, 03/04, 05/06, 06/07) on this website
http://www.fulhamprogrammes.co.uk/
Dellboye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:54 pm 
Post subject:

I have also found these man city away programmes on www.brentside.co.uk

68/69-liverpool, qpr, stoke, everton, Coventry, Newcastle, spurs, Sheffield wed, Ipswich, wolves, west brom
69/70 – Liverpool, burnley, Ipswich, arsenal,wolves
73/74-derby
97/98- crewe
98/99- reading
02/03- Middlesbrough
05/06- Middlesbrough
06/07- blackburn
mancitymark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:50 pm 
Post subject:

Dellboye wrote:
I have found 4 of your fulham vs man city wants(02/03, 03/04, 05/06, 06/07) on this website
http://www.fulhamprogrammes.co.uk/

Thanks Dell but as it happens I bought 3 Fulham aways I need from Steve Smyth as I emailed him after speaking to him the programme fair on Saturday.
mancitymark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:51 pm 
Post subject:

Dellboye wrote:
I have also found these man city away programmes on www.brentside.co.uk

68/69-liverpool, qpr, stoke, everton, Coventry, Newcastle, spurs, Sheffield wed, Ipswich, wolves, west brom
69/70 – Liverpool, burnley, Ipswich, arsenal,wolves
73/74-derby
97/98- crewe
98/99- reading
02/03- Middlesbrough
05/06- Middlesbrough
06/07- blackburn

Keep up the good work mate Smile Im on the case of these now Smile
ForestMick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:28 am 
Post subject:

Hello Mate, I've just got QPR v Man City, 24.8.69, very slight creases on cover, otherwise good condition.Let me know if you want it, cheers, Mick.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: